I'm Loving This...

Erik81

no real topic here but I just hate the hell out of lsu and this misuse of talent by a big 12 coach couldn't happen to a better team :big:

to hell with :lsu:

and like I said before, Borges will make a night of this game film of lsu's defense and a can of vasoline

just had to say that :au:

LSU truly stepped on their tallywhackers in the second half...Les Miles and Jimbo Fisher were trying to run out the clock from about the middle of the third quarter on and it came back to bite 'em. Once Russell threw the INT to set Tennessee up at the 2, it only got worse.

On another note, did anyone else see Miles trying to call a timeout after their late INT? Surely he realized the clock stops after a change of possession... :blink:

The possession they flushed at the end of the first half came back to haunt them, too...some poor decision-making by Russell right there. You have to realize that you either (1) throw it away or (2) run out of bounds.

Tennessee showed some major cojones by rallying, but LSU helped their cause by completely going fetal when it got tough.

Miles' honeymoon just ended.

Guest Tigrinum Major
On another note, did anyone else see Miles trying to call a timeout after their late INT?  Surely he realized the clock stops after a change of possession... :blink:

184092[/snapback]

That was classic. The other coach runs up and stops him. Miles was losing it, much like he lost the game.

Anyone out there that would still trade Borges for Jimbo? His playcalling is very predictable.

Tennessee had open guys all night-even the first half-Ainge just couldn't hit'em

lsu did pretty well against the run though, but it will take more than that-our defense is better than ut's

LSU truly stepped on their tallywhackers in the second half...Les Miles and Jimbo Fisher were trying to run out the clock from about the middle of the third quarter on and it came back to bite 'em.  Once Russell threw the INT to set Tennessee up at the 2, it only got worse.

On another note, did anyone else see Miles trying to call a timeout after their late INT?  Surely he realized the clock stops after a change of possession... :blink:

The possession they flushed at the end of the first half came back to haunt them, too...some poor decision-making by Russell right there.  You have to realize that you either (1) throw it away or (2) run out of bounds.

Tennessee showed some major cojones by rallying, but LSU helped their cause by completely going fetal when it got tough.

Miles' honeymoon just ended.

184092[/snapback]

Man, do I need t-whackers to the word filter? :lol:

Archived