arkansas d cord. speaks again

AU2much2handle

I dont have the site but it is on tigerland under the hawg illustrated article. Herring talks about that they have played reggie bush so no auburn rb scares them. This guy has a way of opening his mouth a little to much. If I am a coach with a losing record i think i keep my pie hole shut about what my team can a will do. I think i would say lets wait untill saturday and see how they respond to the challange or something to that tone.

WAR EAGLE

He coached at :au: for Dye too.

He knows us. Take faith in the rankings tho, his is the likley the worst D in the :sec:

He coached at :au: for Dye too.

He knows us. Take faith in the rankings tho, his is the likley the worst D in the :sec:

188828[/snapback]

Yea he was always kind of a wild eyed crazy type coach. Does anyone remember how he went nuts after the Fla. St. game in 1990. (He's a FSU Alum) Also back in Dye's day the walk ons didn't get to walk in the tiger walk. They dressed in the athletic complex and walked seperatly from the other guys. One game (probably 1991) I had our video camera out as the guys were walking by. Herring comes walking by and stops for the camera and says "we'll be back." I just thought it was odd for a coach to be doing a terminator impression before a football game.

Archived