If we don't win this game

PowerI

Tuberville needs to resign. Yea, I know that is about as likely as me winning the lottery but, we should win this game. I don't care what that bozo FireNutt says, we have the better team and should win this game big. They do have good runningbacks, but our defense should take care of them. If we lose, it's a result of coaching.

This terrifically POSITIVE post should be moved to the "Classics" Forum.

:lol::lol::lol:

Win 13 games, perfect season, lose ONE-history!

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

Guest Tigrinum Major

This takes the cake, man. You are not predicting doom, but yet are as gloomy as can be, saying that a coach should resign because of ONE GAME. If we do happen to lose tomorrow, I am still behind Tuberville. One game! If we lose out the rest of the season, then maybe you have a leg to stand on to makes such an assinine statement. Until the sky does actually fall, please refrain from making some ridiculous remarks.

Didn't take long for the Tuberville haters to show their true colors, all that had to be mentioned was the chance that a loss could occur.

And before you or any of your fellow doom and gloomers say that I am trying to repress your opinion, that isn't the case. I just find it crazy to start talking about a resignation from a coach that has won 19 of the last 20 games he's coached, based a loss in the first road game of the season, BEFORE said loss actually occurs!

My point is, we have a much better team. There is no excuse for losing this game. Arkansas is not that good, they are not even average. If we can't take care of them, we don't have a chance against LSU, Georgia, and bammer. But, if we do lose, I expect all of you to have tons of excuses as to why we didn't win, and not one of them because Tuberville got outcoached or does what he always does and fails to make adjustments.

All I had to do was read the title of this AUsome post and know exactly who wrote it... well I had 2 guesses... thanks for that. I needed some entertainment on this Friday afternoon.

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

Guest Tigrinum Major

Then why put a ridiculous thread title and first sentence in there? If we don't win this game, it will be due to a lack of preparation, more than likely. In other words, coaching. But what if Cox throws an early Pick Six and then Lester fumbles the kickoff and ... I could go on and on.

Are those two issues coaching or a lack of execution? There are a variety of things that go into the outcome of a game. Coaching is a factor. Do I think coaching played a factor in the loss to Tech? Yes. Was it the only factor? No. Do I think Tuberville needs to be gone because of it? No.

Let's just hold off before we start calling for people's heads. Like until they deserve it, not when "ifs and buts" are a part of the equation. And not after one loss. Or even two. Let's give him at least three, agreed?

My point is, we have a much better team.  There is no excuse for losing this game.  Arkansas is not that good, they are not even average.  If we can't take care of them, we don't have a chance against LSU, Georgia, and bammer.  But, if we do lose, I expect all of you to have tons of excuses as to why we didn't win, and not one of them because Tuberville got outcoached or does what he always does and fails to make adjustments.

188923[/snapback]

You must have been one miserable "soul" last season while Coach Tuberville(The guy you say gets "outcoached") lead his :au: team to a perfect season and won virtually EVERY "Coach of the Year" Award.

Look out!...."The SKY is FALLING ! ! !"

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm not calling for his head. But I am tired of getting beat because we get outcoached. It happened against Georgia Tech and we had a better team. Plus, the man is making a fortune at Auburn. If he was getting paid the salary of an average coach I could understand. The salary should equal the productivity.

Then why put a ridiculous thread title and first sentence in there?  If we don't win this game, it will be due to a lack of preparation, more than likely.  In other words, coaching.  But what if Cox throws an early Pick Six and then Lester fumbles the kickoff and ... I could go on and on. 

Are those two issues coaching or a lack of execution?  There are a variety of things that go into the outcome of a game.  Coaching is a factor.  Do I think coaching played a factor in the loss to Tech?  Yes.  Was it the only factor?  No.  Do I think Tuberville needs to be gone because of it?  No. 

Let's just hold off before we start calling for people's heads.  Like until they deserve it, not when "ifs and buts" are a part of the equation.  And not after one loss.  Or even two.  Let's give him at least three, agreed?

188927[/snapback]

haha... are you a BAMA bandwagoner from last year? With all the if's and but's, i couldn't help but wonder? :roflol::poke:

If we can't take care of them, we don't have a chance against LSU, Georgia, and bammer.  But, if we do lose, I expect all of you to have tons of excuses as to why we didn't win, and not one of them because Tuberville got outcoached or does what he always does and fails to make adjustments.

188923[/snapback]

So why did UGA struggle with South Carolina but we crushed them? Even if Blake Mitchell had started, we still would have beat them by several TD's. We lost to Arkansas in 2001 but defeated a #1 ranked UF team. It's called upsets and they have been around ever since sports have been played.

Fire Tuberville over one loss? :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

I'm not calling for his head.  But I am tired of getting beat because we get outcoached.  It happened against Georgia Tech and we had a better team.  Plus, the man is making a fortune at Auburn.  If he was getting paid the salary of an average coach I could understand.  The salary should equal the productivity.

188932[/snapback]

Power I....what is your profession?

Sales person? Is your closing ratio 100%?

Lawyer? Is you winning ration 100%

Financial Advisor? Do you make money for your clients 100% of the time?

Doctor? Do you make the right diagnosis every time?

Engineer? Does you gidget work without any hiccups?

You see where I am going and the answer is of course not...I agree 100% that PART of the reason that Auburn got beat by Tech was coaching...however in the last 2 years...the coach is you are speaking of has a 95% winning percentage...pretty good...

I'm not calling for his head.  But I am tired of getting beat because we get outcoached.  It happened against Georgia Tech and we had a better team.  Plus, the man is making a fortune at Auburn.  If he was getting paid the salary of an average coach I could understand.  The salary should equal the productivity.

188932[/snapback]

CTT has a higher win pct against SEC opponents than Pat Dye and a higher win pct against the spread than Pat Dye. He's the only coach to take Auburn to an undefeated season, including a bowl victory.

It was Not Coaching that lost to TECH.... It was 5 Turn Overs and The Refs...That has nothing to do with Coaching....(well might have a little) but i blame a lot of that on fist game gitters..and Face it Tech qback was turned down by auburn...So I would be up for that game too if I were in that position.

I think our Tigers have shown much improvement up to this point in the season..

I biggest test will be amen corner LSWHOOOOO , UGA,, and Bama

LET THE BIG TIGER EAT!!!! WDE

No Worries....Auburn Will Prevail..."Don't Worry.....Be Happy" :cheer::cheer:

I still dont know why you guys even take the time to reply to this guy. Child like mind in some type of body form.

Heres to you PowerI :moon:

Bingo! Thanks Stat for putting the facts on the table and putting and end to this ridiculous thread. :au:

Guest Tigrinum Major
haha... are you a BAMA bandwagoner from last year?  With all the if's and but's, i couldn't help but wonder?  :roflol:   :poke:

188934[/snapback]

These "if"s are coming before the game. Bama's "if"s came after the game. as in, "if Brodie/Darby/insert player here had not been hurt..."

And I am not making excuses for a loss, I am pointing out that losses are not always about coaching.

I wonder if "I" is sitting at his computer laughing at us.... "Ahhhahhh.. Let's see what unfounded suggestion i can make today and get everybody riled up with my lunacy."

Maybe he just gets a kick out of it. I don't know of too many people who are actually this negative..... wait a minute, are you a deacon in my church.... Pat is that you?

To even start a thread "if we lose this game this is the reaon why and this is what should happen because of it reveals the most obsurd negativity I have ever run across.

Is it possible for us to lose this game? Sure it is. Have some of the best coaches in history lose games like we lost to GT? Of course. I saw Dye get outcoached over and over his last few years, but he was still a great coach. Southern Miss? Southern Miss? I will never forget that one.

If you name the top ten coaches on any level I will name you atleast one game that got outcoached in the last year with one exception... Carrol. But, his time is coming. Actually he got coached in the Cal game last year but he still had to many weapons. (Can't believe I am giving proops to anything associated with USC) Most anybody considers Stoops to be a top tne coach and he gets outcoached in three big games a year. Spurrier? TT has outcoached him on 4 disticnt occasions that i can remember off the top of my head.

Power I's opinion: unfounded, ridiculous.

I'll give him this much. No matter how many times people point out that power I is a complete buffoon, he is never afraid to come back and keep proving them right.

I really think he is one of those losers with no life who go to forums of opposing teams and acts like they are for the home team and then post really really stupid things in an attempt to the home team look bad.

I'm not calling for his head.  But I am tired of getting beat because we get outcoached. 

188932[/snapback]

I don't really know what you're tired of. We didn't lose a single game last year and the one this year can't really be blamed much on coaching. Wow.

Engineer? Does you gidget work without any hiccups?

Hey - I'm an engineer and my gidget works fine, not that it is really any of your business. (Pretty much all of my buildings are still standing too - at least, the most important one is)

PowerI and Aubie07 - the twin brothers Doom and Gloom?

No if we loose, it is because the team didn't score enough points.

If we don't win this game I will personally blame PowerI!

Arkansas has pretty good athletes at most positions. Their OL is huge & plays with an attitude. Their TE is huge & fast. Their running backs could start and almost every other SEC or ACC school. They are #2 or #3 in the nation in rushing.

I think anyone who overlooks The Hawgs or who thinks this will be an easy game will be surprised.

Archived