If we don't win this game

PowerI

Roll Tide, Power I.

If Tuberville wins this game then I think that Power I should resign as a Auburn fan.

188992[/snapback]

Power I, Where are you? :big::poke:

He's probably over on a Notre Dame board demanding Weis be fired for losing to USC. Or is he on a Bama board saying Shula should go if :ut: wins this weekend? :puke:

Negativity sucks. :thumbsdown:

Tuberville needs to resign.  Yea, I know that is about as likely as me winning the lottery but, we should win this game.  I don't care what that bozo FireNutt says, we have the better team and should win this game big.  They do have good runningbacks, but our defense should take care of them.  If we lose, it's a result of coaching.

188916[/snapback]

You have the better team.... :roflol: Says who. Everyone in the world that ranks football thinks differently.

Sagarin Rankings

Also notice LSU and AU''s record vs. the top 30.

Guest Tigrinum Major
Tuberville needs to resign.  Yea, I know that is about as likely as me winning the lottery but, we should win this game.  I don't care what that bozo FireNutt says, we have the better team and should win this game big.  They do have good runningbacks, but our defense should take care of them.  If we lose, it's a result of coaching.

188916[/snapback]

You have the better team.... :roflol: Says who. Everyone in the world that ranks football thinks differently.

Sagarin Rankings

190136[/snapback]

Reading comprehension goes a long way here. That was an old thread that was brought back from the dead. I would say that Auburn obviously was a better team than Arkansas.

Do you need an remedial internet forum class?

188916[/snapback]

Sagarin Rankings

190136[/snapback]

This thread is about the ARKANSAS game. Don't be soooo touchy. :D

188916[/snapback]

Well using the "Bammer Moral Victory Criteria". We lost the Arky game. Down 10-6 at halftime constitutes a drubbing of monumental proportions. :thumbsdown: After all, a 0-0 game is a victory* at halftime right???

:blink:

Archived