Okay, I'll admit

PowerI

Tuberville did a good job adjusting in the second half. I'll give him credit. The team looked or sounded much better in the second half. We did what we wanted offensively and controlled the line of scrimmage. We've gotten better, I just hope we continue to get better. Kenny really impressed me. I would not have thought he would have 182 yards rushing. If we can keep getting better, we have a chance.

Oh, and FireNutt, "We still haven't played anybody." :D

PowerI, you're just a sunshine pumper. :P

Agree with you regarding the need to keep improving. The season ain't over & this team is going to represent AU very well against our biggest rivals. :au: WDE

It's not that I expect to win every game, it's that I expect to compete and coach hard every game. I don't know about the LSU game. I'm not being negative, but they had 5 turnovers against Florida and still won. Yea, I know Florida is looking pretty bad, but you don't have 5 turnovers in a game and win very often. Right now LSU appears to have an extremely talented team with alot of experience. We have talent, but we don't have the experience yet. We may not win, but I'll be happy if we continue to improve.

The parts of the LSU / FLA game I saw looked terrible! Neither team looked sharp. 5 turnovers and still winning the game shows how bad FLA is under Myer. They may gel later, but Ron Zook has to be giddy over this situation! :P Vandy had LSU against the ropes and just ran out of gas at the end. I have good feelings about this weekend!

It's not that I expect to win every game, it's that I expect to compete and coach hard every game.  I don't know about the LSU game.  I'm not being negative, but they had 5 turnovers against Florida and still won.  Yea, I know Florida is looking pretty bad, but you don't have 5 turnovers in a game and win very often.  Right now LSU appears to have an extremely talented team with alot of experience.  We have talent, but we don't have the experience yet.  We may not win, but I'll be happy if we continue to improve.

189711[/snapback]

Awfully civil of you, old boy.

:au::homer:

:thumbsup: to Power I, a positive post and comments we all seem to agree with. I am glad to see the improvement too, now if we beat LSU or not I dont know. Heck I'll go ahead and say it we win in red stick this weekend. :au::cheer:

Archived