Tennessee's D is a joke

auburnu008

Pitiful.....can someone tell Chavez that they are only looking Halls way today? My god I HATE bama more than ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The UGA ARK game runs over so I didnt get to see half of the 1st q... so when it finally comes on Tenn has ball on Bamas 11. I was happy....FIRST freakin play I see Riggs fumbles.... GOD I HATE BAMA!!! :puke::ua:

I think 'Bama's worst fear, that their offense would collapse without Protho, has come true...

Auburn only went scoreless in the first half last year once (against one of the best defenses in the land according to some), but came out in the second half and quickly put 14 on the board. 'Bama is about to go 3 quarters without even sniffing the end zone...

Pitiful.....can someone tell Chavez that they are only looking Halls way today? My god I HATE bama more than ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The UGA ARK game runs over so I didnt get to see half of the 1st q... so when it finally comes on Tenn has ball on Bamas 11. I was happy....FIRST freakin play I see Riggs fumbles.... GOD I HATE BAMA!!!  :puke:   :ua:

191329[/snapback]

I think UT and Bama have both played pretty good D. Bama obviously has a better O than UT, but UT has shut them down. UT still has not O. Neither team can hang on to the ball....there have been what 5 fumbles?? An ugly defensive football game. I would give the ball to A. Foster if I was UT. He is running better than Riggs. Just seems to have a better second effort.

Of course, I say that and Riggs busts one for 25 yards!!! UT is about to score with 6:45 left in 4th qtr. This game will still probably go into OT. See if UT can put it in the endzone and then hold Bama. Go Vols!!!!!!

Archived