LSU game thread

TigerFreak

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

isn't the job of the f'n kicker to MAKE the f'n field goal instead of missing 5 that's right 5!!! WOW!

good lord.... never been more upset in my life!!

DEFENSE!: Great game, did a wonderful job overall, couple of blown coverages here and there very costly but overall the defense did great in the environment

OFFENSE!: Wonderful, Brandon Cox did a tremendous job tonight and what else can you say about Kenny "War Damn Eagle" Irons.

SPECIAL TEAMS: :puke::moon::blink: :huh: :no::o:puke:

1) This is the first time I have been unable to post on the board due to excessive connections. Wow.

2) I hope everybody can lay off abusing Vaughn after this game. At least until we figure out exactly how the hell you miss 5 field goals in one...no, forget it.

3) Put a picture of that last FG in the dictionary next to 'heartbreak'. This was the mother of all stomach-punch losses.

:(:(:(:(

4) Hoping (probably in vain) that the corndogs will just leave us alone for the next week. They might have won but they looked bloody horrible doing it, so there ain't much to crow about.

5) I will always wish now that instead of promising 200 yards, KI had promised to win the game.

Archived