LSU game thread

TigerFreak

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How lucky are we !!! He dropped it!!!

YES....missed FG!!!!

Come on O let's get it going run it down their throats. We got over 150 yds rushing keep. Dropped pass again by Devin....come on.

with all this talent at wide reciever for both teams, why is there so many drops? this is getting rediculous. thats like 4 today for #1.

191470[/snapback]

He's definitely not having his best game.

Kenny Irons is, though. Got to admire the fight.

What the crap kind of run was that by Carl?? What are you waiting for....GO

DANG IT!!! missed the FG again! I think I am getting an ulcer just watching. I think we should go with a steady dose of running it at them. Let KI take it to the house for us. We need a TO so bad in LSU territory

What happened to Stewart on the halfback pass? Mix was wide open. Why not try to slip Fields in at tail and throw it. More drops and another inept field goal try. Very frustrating. And doesn't Gibbs coach db's. Easily suckered.

Like I said the other day, throw the slant to Mix until they put three guys on him.

Time for another open call to all walk-ons and see who can actually kick. Some of the best kickers in the 80's were walkons. I find it hard to believe that there are no walkons who can kick better than what we have now.

And if I see another drop.......

Archived