LSU game thread

TigerFreak

...our backside d has got to play better, de running up field to far. we're over running plays.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...two observations.  one, we're moving the ball well. two, aromashado(?) needs to start catching the ball.

191403[/snapback]

That's what I am saying. Devin dropped those two quick slants. argh!! Other than that we are moving the ball. Just not finishing the drives.

Halftime!!

Just got to make smart adjustments... and bring it to them!!! Got to get the rushing game going a little better. D continue to apply the hammer.

I am astonished at the announcers, Auburn's D has shut them down and Auburn has twice driven inside the 20, but if you were just listening to the game you would think we are getting run out of the stadium...

We need to stretch the field. Too many short routes. Max protect and let it fly.On the defensive side Gibbs can't afford to wait so late on his calls. Could bite. Someone has a chance to pick off that screen to Green.Where is the Predator? He has been a non-factor. I have noticed they have changed him to head-up instead of outside shoulder under Gibbs. :au::au::au::au:

I am astonished at the announcers, Auburn's D has shut them down and Auburn has twice driven inside the 20, but if you were just listening to the game you would think we are getting run out of the stadium...

191414[/snapback]

That what I was saying. They had a game track after the first quarter and the only thing they showed as highlights from the first quarter was the kick return and LSU defense.

At half AU has more rushing and passing yards.

...two observations.  one, we're moving the ball well. two, aromashado(?) needs to start catching the ball.

191403[/snapback]

Agreed...drop balls are killing Auburn. Other than that, I like the offensive and defensive game plan so far.

I said last Sunday on this board, Auburn needs to stop Skyler Green to win...I still feel that way at half time. If Auburn stops him and maintains filed position, we have a good shot to win.

WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!

I don't like Bob Davie either. But I think the announcers get caught up in the home field. I have noticed it the other way for Auburn when ESPN covered us at home. The announcers have been there for a couple of days, hearing nothing but LSU, and being around their players. Auburn flys in right before the game and they probably have hardly even spoken with our coaches and players. You would just think they would notice it themselves...

The way they gave us props in the opening about flying under the radar after being 13-0 last year. Basically, saying getting discounted for getting beat by Tech. Thought they would be fairly unbiased, guess not.

Now Herbstreit talking like a USC goob. Talking about USC playing at ASU, who got beat by Stanford today and is now 3-4 and beating Oregon who is tied with Arizona (1-5) in the 4th qtr. Homer!! even though he did pick us to win.

I believe if we can get in sync on O we can take to LSU. We have been moving the ball, just got to finish

Let's go AUBURN!!!!

hey all...just now signing on...NOT watching the game...i get too nervous.

can someone tell me what the score is and where in the game we are?

also...if you'll tell me when it's ok for me to watch, i'd appreciate it.

tyvm.

ct

tyvm.

ct

191423[/snapback]

7-3 LSU 14 left in the 3rd

I wouldn't watch if I could stop myself.

The 7 for LSU was a punt return. Our D looks good.

tyvm.

ct

191423[/snapback]

The score is 7-3 :lsu:and the 3rd quarter has just started.

Let's pray Sears is ok and can return. We need him for that depth at the LB spot.

thanks weag.  who starts out w/ the ball?

191428[/snapback]

LSU started with the ball, but AU has it right now. 2nd and 10 on like the LSU 45. We just burned a timeout.... stupid.

thanks weag.  who starts out w/ the ball?

191428[/snapback]

LSU received the ko (touchback) 3 and out, Auburn got a first down across the fifty to LSU 46 - incomplete pass downfield - now 2nd and 10 at LSU 46 and Cox trys to change the play and takes a TO.

LSU had ball first, 3 and out. Now we got the ball after first down just over mid field. Just burned a timeout crap

Great play to Jake out of backfield. down to the 25 1st adn ten, 4 yrd run by KI

Dang it just take the sack

this game is gonna give me a freakin heart attack.

we keep shooting ourselves in the foot. this is going to be very disappointing if we dont get any points on this drive.

come on offense! help out our d!

Is it me or do we have more trouble throwing it when Cox comes from under center??

Archived