SEC Semi Finals

AUesquire

Folks, this past weekend was what SEC football is all about. Despite the results, a weekend of AU/LSU and UA/UT is pretty darn good stuff to watch. If the planets align, November 12th is shaping up to be as good as it gets. In fact, it would basically turn out to be the conference semi finals. I'm NOT overlooking the next two weeks but I feel good about us handling our business against two inferior ball clubs, as will Bama and LSU.

Now, we take care of business against Cold Piss and the Mildcats.

Bama beats Usuck State and the Croomdogs.

UGA gets by Florida(hopefully) and whoever else they have.

LSU handles Appy State Mountain Dudes and someone else.(I forget and I ain't lookin' it up :) )

November 12th will be an incredible football weekend. Georgia probably won't have the East at stake, but their national ranking will be on the line against us. We'll be fighting to keep our Atlanta hopes alive and pull for...cough, cough...a Bama win over LSU. LSU can essentially wrap up the West with a win over Bama while the Tide will be trying to stay one up in the West and keep it's national hopes alive.

The weather has cooled off and SEC football is heating up. (God, that was lame :big: ) I'm gettin' pumped.

Folks, this past weekend was what SEC football is all about.  Despite the results, a weekend of AU/LSU and UA/UT is pretty darn good stuff to watch.  If the planets align, November 12th is shaping up to be as good as it gets. In fact, it would basically turn out to be the conference semi finals.  I'm NOT overlooking the next two weeks but I feel good about us handling our business against two inferior ball clubs, as will Bama and LSU.

Now, we take care of business against Cold Piss and the Mildcats.

Bama beats Usuck State and the Croomdogs.

UGA gets by Florida(hopefully) and whoever else they have.

LSU handles Appy State Mountain Dudes and someone else.(I forget and I ain't lookin' it up :) )

November 12th will be an incredible football weekend.  Georgia probably won't have the East at stake, but their national ranking will be on the line against us.  We'll be fighting to keep our Atlanta hopes alive and pull for...cough, cough...a Bama win over LSU.  LSU can essentially wrap up the West with a win over Bama while the Tide will be trying to stay one up in the West and keep it's national hopes alive.

The weather has cooled off and SEC football is heating up.  (God, that was lame :big: )  I'm gettin' pumped.

192426[/snapback]

It is going to be another great football weekend like this past one. WAR EAGLE!!!!

Just remember Slink, I am the guy that stated in PRESEASON "uga may be the BEST team in the SEC. uga will win the East." :ucrazy:

Granted, I had no idea just how bad the gaYtors and the viles would be this year, but, I did know that Richt had a very good staff and, across the board, the best TEAM.(team being the keyword)

Anything can happen, but, I would love to see an undefeated puppy team across the field on Nov. 12. It would be a tall order for AU to face and defeat the puppies twice in the span of three games. I would love the opportunity. :au:

Man, we have some good football to look forward to. I'm excited.

Archived