Got to give Gibbs credit.

PowerI

He did a great job adjusting after the first drive of the game, and seemed to have the defense ready. I know I have been hard on him this year, but we have a really good defense and should continue to get better. It was also great to see John Vaughn hit his two field goals and hear the appreciation from the fans. That shows why we have the best fans in the world, despite me.

He did a great job adjusting after the first drive of the game, and seemed to have the defense ready.  I know I have been hard on him this year, but we have a really good defense and should continue to get better.  It was also great to see John Vaughn hit his two field goals and hear the appreciation from the fans.  That shows why we have the best fans in the world, despite me.

193908[/snapback]

Ok, jokes over. Who the heck are you and what did you do with Eeyore?! :D WAR EAGLE!! :au:

He did a great job adjusting after the first drive of the game, and seemed to have the defense ready.  I know I have been hard on him this year, but we have a really good defense and should continue to get better.  It was also great to see John Vaughn hit his two field goals and hear the appreciation from the fans.  That shows why we have the best fans in the world, despite me.

193908[/snapback]

Ok, jokes over. Who the heck are you and what did you do with Eeyore?! :D WAR EAGLE!! :au:

193916[/snapback]

I too am starting to wonder if this PI and the old are indeed the same Eeyore. :poke: WDE! PowerI couldn't have said it better.

193908[/snapback]

Oh no you don't. Don't jump on the bandwagon now. :au: had 2 long drives that resulted in no points, fumbles galore, and Cox only threw for 205 yards. :au: was darn lucky to win that one.

We've got a good team overall. If we can eliminate the mistakes, we can stay on the field with anyone in the SEC or the country.

It seems that we rotate on our mistakes - dropped passes a game or two, missed field goals - one game, dropped punts, sacks allowed, interceptions, penalties, etc.

I can't pick out one area of weakness. Maybe we work on what we did poorly last week, and fail to practice what's gonna go bad next week.

Should we get it together now, we'll shake up the WORLD! *grin*

WAR DAMN EAGLE, HEY!

Archived