Attendance Figures through 10/31

CarolinaTiger

If we lowered ticket prices and actually made them available to the common folk...instead of the higher classes of Alabama...maybe we could fill the stadium up.

"Um...yes...the tickets are 45 bucks a game...but you have to pay $800000000000000000 just for the right to purchase them."

I know tigers unlimited does worthy things with the money....but good god people. Paying for the right just to buy the damn tickets? :no:

what have been our home games this year thus far? have we had a "good" one yet?

LSU was away...UGA is away.....arky was away...USC and ole miss...at home??

thus far, we've had a pretty bad home game schedule haven't we?

i guess 95% isn't that bad given the quality of opponents...the 'marginal' fans sit out the WKUs of the world....

at any rate, not a bad showing!

Auburn is #10 most likely due to the fact that they are the only team, or one of, that have had 6 home games

Scratch that, I just realized it's for an average

I found a ticket to the Auburn VS LSU game back in 2002. $35 was face value for that game. Now they are what? $45 or $50? You can't even really buy them at face value in my experiences. I have always had to go through Ebay or something. In 2002, a friend of mine actually got the tickets, so I don't know how much she payed.

#10 is not bad with Miss State, Ball state, WKU and south carolina making up 3/4 of the games counted.

Was anyone else surprised to see Kentucky @ 26 every time I have seen common wealth it is all but empty; I know the visiting team buys a lot of tickets but near 64,000 worth?

FYI -- The top 4 stadiums in that list are all +100k capacity. SC, UGA & LSU stadiums are +90k capacity. UF's stadium is 88k capacity. Of that list only OU's stadium is less capacity (82k) than AU's Pat Dye Field at Jordan-Hare Stadium with David Housel Pressbox. :P

I may be mistaken but I think these numbers are attendance, not # of tickets sold. Most of the games have been sel outs but people with tickets don't always come or seel their tickets.

next season will be higher with home games Wash St, Ark, Florida and Georgia.

Although I wonder how much can people afford. For the average fan (me)

I've had to suffer watching/listening to the Tigers at home more than attending.

Something I don't like. I'm proud that there are MANY Auburn fans who can support them every week in person. Now I need 4 :au: uat tickets :big:

next season will be higher with home games Wash St, Ark, Florida and Georgia.

Although I wonder how much can people afford. For the average fan (me)

I've had to suffer watching/listening to the Tigers at home more than attending.

Something I don't like. I'm proud that there are MANY Auburn fans who can support them every week in person. Now I need 4  :au: uat tickets :big:

194692[/snapback]

Don't forget LSU.

Should be a great year for season ticket holders. Tulane should be better than Ball State, and Temple is Temple. Probably wouldn't even be that good in Division 1AA.

Archived