McClover

HomanAU

Last week against Kentucky Stanley had about 7 takles and i think two sacks by far his best game of the year. Even though he has been battling injuries and preseason hype it looks like he will be close to 100% to finish off the season.

Anybody think McClover or any others will step up? Thoughts?

:au: Beat GEORGIA :au:

I love our rotation at DE. Browder was incredibly consistent early on and was probably playing better than any of them. We have so much athleticism with MGunn, Q and Predator it's ridiculous.

Gunn was awesome against Ole Miss while Stanley always seemed one step away. He put a ton of pressure on the QB even though he didn't get to him as much as I'm sure he'd like. It looks like Stanley Mac is coming around and I'll bet Mr. Shockley will get to know him quite well Saturday night.

Last week against Kentucky Stanley had about 7 takles and i think two sacks by far his best game of the year.  Even though he has been battling injuries and preseason hype it looks like he will be close to 100% to finish off the season. 

Anybody think McClover or any others will step up? Thoughts?

:au: Beat GEORGIA :au:

196777[/snapback]

McGlover is finally well.....Read somewhere he said he felt better last Saturday thanhe had in awhile....He had 7 tackles, 4 for loss. He keeps it up along with Q, Gunn, and Browder, Shockley will not have time to throw. UGA OL is one of best in SEC at pass protection, given up only 12 on season, 2nd best in SEC. Our DEs will have their work cut out.

Go get 'em Tigers!!!!!!!!!

Browder & Gunn are Jrs & McClover & Groves are Sophs.  All back next year.  How cool is that?  :thumbsup: WDE  :au:

196810[/snapback]

Only ones on D gone next year will be T.J., Antarious, Travis, Hobbs and Dickens. David Irons is a SR but I think will get a medical RS for last year giving him one more year. Plus Blackmon and Merril Johnson ready to fill in at LB. Doolittle hopefully will have his head on straight by next year. The entire secondary should be back, hoping DI gets that medical.

Archived