Bama on top so far

edgecy

10-0 Bama on top, 2nd quarter. Ended their TD drought.

I am not sure if I should say this.. but I am pretty impressed with the offense so far. I am rooting for LSU to lose, but I wasn't expecting this at all.

ROLLLLLLL TIDE ROLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

i'm liking what i'm seeing so far, but we were up on them last year too, then that bull**** no call, and game went down the tubes... i'm not comfortable, but i'm happy

We got to keeep pressure on Russell though... i thought we had him sacked a couple of times so far that he's broken a long pass on us...

Russell is no good passing unless he is running for his life, I believe if I were LSU's OL coach I would tell them to let some DL's get through. :D

Russell is no good passing unless he is running for his life, I believe if I were LSU's OL coach I would tell them to let some DL's get through.  :D

197545[/snapback]

you see where their OL coach punched through the dry erase board cuz he was so pissed???? wasn't everyone worried more about OUR OL??? not that ours is playing great, but we seem to e playing better than theirs so far

Russell is no good passing unless he is running for his life, I believe if I were LSU's OL coach I would tell them to let some DL's get through.   :D

197545[/snapback]

you see where their OL coach punched through the dry erase board cuz he was so pissed???? wasn't everyone worried more about OUR OL??? not that ours is playing great, but we seem to e playing better than theirs so far

197547[/snapback]

Yeah, right now LSU's offensive and defensive lines are playing like... well, I'll say less than stellar to keep it clean.

I'm starting to think Bammer has a good team this year. I figured LSU would take them to the woodshed. This is a "can't lose" game - either Bammer is getting beat or help us get to the Championship Game.

I'm starting to think Bammer has a good team this year.  I figured LSU would take them to the woodshed.  This is a "can't lose" game - either Bammer is getting beat or help us get to the Championship Game.

197551[/snapback]

DA**IT... the IB is on CBS!!! i love the fact that they've picked up so many BAMA games this year, but i thought for sure this would be the ESPN primetime game...

oh well... all roads to ATL lead through Jordan Hare :big: (barring a UGA victory)...

I'm starting to think Bammer has a good team this year.  I figured LSU would take them to the woodshed.  This is a "can't lose" game - either Bammer is getting beat or help us get to the Championship Game.

197551[/snapback]

I'm starting to think LSU just started slow; my hopes for Atlanta are going down with every Russell completion, or made up pass interference call against 'Bama...

197551[/snapback]

I'm starting to think LSU just started slow; my hopes for Atlanta are going down with every Russell completion, or made up pass interference call against 'Bama...

197561[/snapback]

hopefully, we'll get it fixed!!!!!!!!!! come on O, give the D some HELP!

End of 3rd quarter: I think Bama's O-line is about to run out of gas...Brodie is starting to take a beating almost every play.

As I suspected, as much as my brain keeps telling me we need LSU to lose, my heart is gleefully hoping the Tide loses. ...It's just hard to suppress a lifetime of instinctive hatred!

After all the bammer BS on Gameday I can't bring myself to pull for the turd. I know a bammer loss would help us, IF we win. But, I can't do it. We had our chance to control out destiny, but we lost to LSU. We are back to the old theme: Pull from Teams A and Team B to lose in order for us to have a CHANCE at a SEC Championship appearance.

:au:

Archived