Joe Cope

AUbirdie

"Joe Cope should play. It's not a high ankle sprain, they don't think," said Tuberville. "But you couldn't tie Joe Cope out of this game. He's the kind that reminds me of an old rodeo guy. He's tough and gruff and the type to bite on a leather strap when they take a bullet out of his leg and go back into the game. He's one of those type of guys. He brings back the old days. He loves it and he hated to be on the sidelines."
"We took Brad Lester out. I didn't feel like he could run at 100-percent so we took him out," said Tuberville. "He should be ready to go this week all the way."

Question. We replaced Cope with Palmer in the UGA game. I know Ross has been on seemingly permanent injured reserve. Didn't we try out Reddick at center some in the second half of the UK game? It just surprised me when Palmer came in for Cope. Loked like he did a good job from what I could tell.

Guest Tigrinum Major
Question.  We replaced Cope with Palmer in the UGA game.  I know Ross has been on seemingly permanent injured reserve.  Didn't we try out Reddick at center some in the second half of the UK game?  It just surprised me when Palmer came in for Cope.  Loked like he did a good job from what I could tell.

198230[/snapback]

Reddick did play a good bit at center and Hart took his place at tackle for that game. I am not worried about our O line. Depth, baby, depth.

Archived