Let me be the first to say

JxnTider

I sit here now watching the DJ Hall catch at the one yard line, thinking, "Why couldn't we be playing like that all game?" But, we were outplayed today. Plain and simple. Forget all our self-inflicted penalties, blown coverages, etc. We just got BEAT!

So, congratulations on the victory, as always, it was a good game. Not a great game like usual, but a good game. As i said before the season started, McClover is a HOSS! And Tubs unleashed the beast today.

Anyways, before i rant, Congratulations to AU, it's fans, and it's players. Great Game!

AuWHO

p.s. SCREW LSU... if anyone is going to ATL, it better be a team from the great state of ALABAMA!

You guys came to play and were on fire, especially in the 1st quarter. 4 years in a row. Have a good evening and enjoy the next 364 days....again.

Roll Tide and hope you guys get a good bowl.

You guys came to play and were on fire, especially in the 1st quarter. 4 years in a row. Have a good evening and enjoy the next 364 days....again.

199665[/snapback]

Class act...thanks for being one of the first to step up! Wish my in-laws were big enough to answer the phone.....

P>S>

Funny how they never had a problem calling a few years back...

:cheer::au::thumbsup:

199665[/snapback]

bamafan4ever, you are a CLASS ACT! Thanks for the good wishes and you guys will get yourselves a good bowl also. So glad we can all remain civil here.......

fastmvr

AU

Class of '67

Thanks

Now go and console the Bama Nation.

199663[/snapback]

you know, i don't think they need it. I don't know of anyone i've talked to yet that hasn't said congrats to AU and admitted we just got flat outplayed. So, don't be a :homer:

Guys, if Bama fans come here and offer congrats, accept them and be gracious winners. If they come over and act like buttholes, unload on them (within board rules of course). ;)

AUwho (I'd change that name if I were you) is in the first group. Thanks for the congrats, man.

Guys, if Bama fans come here and offer congrats, accept them and be gracious winners.  If they come over and act like buttholes, unload on them (within board rules of course).  ;)

AUwho (I'd change that name if I were you) is in the first group.  Thanks for the congrats, man.

199678[/snapback]

preciate ya... but if i change my name, then i have to start all over again trying to get some credibility over here and prove that i'm not here for smack talk, but football, period. That's something it's taken me close to 200 posts to establish, so i'll just keep the name.

Congratulations, once again.

Come on Ole Miss...

oh yeah, by the way, they were saying the number 2 in the West would prob play ND in bowl game, so kick their Irish A$$...

'preciate the props, AUwho...although in a small moment of irritation, I wish we could polish off a solid 15+ point win over y'all just once. But, in the grand scheme of things, that's like getting a free hamburger and bitching because it doesn't have spicy mustard on it. We'll enjoy every win over y'all we get.

AUwho, I think ND is probably going to get an at-large BCS bid, so I doubt we'll play them in a bowl game...but I'd love for you to be right. We've never played them and it'd be a hell of a lot of fun to watch.

'preciate the props, AUwho...although in a small moment of irritation, I wish we could polish off a solid 15+ point win over y'all just once.  But, in the grand scheme of things, that's like getting a free hamburger and bitching because it doesn't have spicy mustard on it.  We'll enjoy every win over y'all we get.

199682[/snapback]

I think everyone that watched this game can agree that it was a 15+ point game.

AUwho, I think ND is probably going to get an at-large BCS bid, so I doubt we'll play them in a bowl game...but I'd love for you to be right.  We've never played them and it'd be a hell of a lot of fun to watch.

199686[/snapback]

yeah, you can't really bitch about winning the Iron Bowl, even if it was only by one... But i'd love for y'all to beat the crap out of ND by 101!!!!!!

sorry, hatred for ND runs about as deep as for Tennesucks!

Archived