Vote for Irons

ValleyTiger

Ok Auburn fans Kenny Irons may be a long shot for the Doak Walker this season, but this online poll counts as one vote on the official ballot.

Link

Also, to maximize Kenny's chances I would vote in this order:

1.Irons

2.Young

3.Moore

4.Drew

5.Calhoun

6.Maroney

7.Harrison

8.White

9.Williams

10.Bush

I comprised this list according to the results as of now.

I would love to see KI win, but making your ballot out so he has the best possible chance at winning? He does not deserve it ahead of Bush or White or some of the other guys. If he played the whole season like he has the second half, then maybe. But don't take away from what the other backs have accomplished.

I would love to see KI win, but making your ballot out so he has the best possible chance at winning? He does not deserve it ahead of Bush or White or some of the other guys. If he played the whole season like he has the second half, then maybe. But don't take away from what the other backs have accomplished.

Yeah your right we shouldn't take away from Bush(media darling) and White who run through high school defenses. I will admit that D. Williams deserves the award more than anyone. Williams has no All-American QB to take the pressure off him and his line is equal to the defenses he faces.

BTW, if Auburn was trailing all of their opponents ala 'the mightay Trojans' Irons would have gotten more carries early in the year.

Archived