Which loser will help us most, Ga, or LSU?

aubgrad66

Which loss will help Auburn move up in the BCS? If LSU wins, everything remains the same. If Georgia wins, do we move up and LSU drops below us, or does Georgia move above us with LSU staying above us? Will Georgia, as the SEC winner be guaranteed a BCS bowl?

Which loss will help Auburn move up in the BCS?  If LSU wins, everything remains the same.  If Georgia wins, do we move up and LSU drops below us, or does Georgia move above us with LSU staying above us?  Will Georgia, as the SEC winner be guaranteed a BCS bowl?

201336[/snapback]

the winner of the SECCG will go to the sugar bowl... unless lsu wins, texas loses, then lsu moves to #2.... what will happen then, AU or GA goes to Sugar?

I believe it is most beneficial to us for LSU to win. That way we are the undesputed #2 SEC team. Should Georgia win I think we might move behind both LSU and Georgia. I could be wrong though.

Why would West Virginia go to the Sugar Bowl?  I thought the ACC winner goes to the Sugar?

201365[/snapback]

The only direct tie-in to the Sugar is the SEC Champion.

The winner of the Big East will go to the Sugar to face the SECCG.

I have no idea why specifically though....

Why would West Virginia go to the Sugar Bowl?  I thought the ACC winner goes to the Sugar?

201365[/snapback]

The only direct tie-in to the Sugar is the SEC Champion.

The winner of the Big East will go to the Sugar to face the SECCG.

I have no idea why specifically though....

201367[/snapback]

The big least "champ" will go to the sugar bowl because the sugar bowl has the last pick this year.

Congrats LSU/UGA!

You have won the SEC and get to play

West Virginia?

:no:

201351[/snapback]

Which is why I am currently the biggest fan of UCLA (I really think they have a shot) and Colorado (not so much).

Congrats LSU/UGA!

West Virginia?

201351[/snapback]

Which is why I am currently the biggest fan of UCLA (I really think they have a shot) and Colorado (not so much).

201653[/snapback]

Even if USC loses it will not be enough for LSU to jump them in the BCA. Plus the media might commit mass suicide and there would be lots of crying if USC lost. Our only hope of making it to the Rose is if Texas loses the Big 12 championship game and that isn't very likely. Of course we are talking about Mack Brown but I don't think even HE could screw this one up.

Congrats LSU/UGA!

West Virginia?

201351[/snapback]

They are all thanking God that South Florida lost yesterday! :P

Archived