How bad was the Hiring of Coach Orgeron?

DKW 86

On a scale of one to ten: 13

:om: sucks on a whole new level now. I really did not think that they could actually move backward since Cutcliffe was run off, but they have.

Will Coach Ogre get much more time?

Has any coach in America ever been fired after one season?

On a scale of one to ten: 13

:om: sucks on a whole new level now. I really did not think that they could actually move backward since Cutcliffe was run off, but they have.

Will Coach Ogre get much more time?

Has any coach in America ever been fired after one season?

201623[/snapback]

Mike Price was fired before one season. Does that count?

Seriously, Ole Miss screwed up royally. :om::thumbsdown:

I know one coach that was fired at Arky after one game. Can't remeber his name.

The best thing they could do is fire coach O. He obviously in't a head coach. My guess is that he threw a tantrum or five & those players left because of that.

The QB said that Mazzone had to try & run the USC Offense all yr. That's why he was that bad.

Things someime work out themselves & I could see coach O doing something really stupid to give them a eason to justify firing him. Just wait & see. He's a complete idiot in my book.

From Ole Miss Board:

0 is a magic number

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i can't wait till next year...

Thanks 0 for solving the parking problems in Oxford for 06. :big:  

Link

:om: Sucking on a whole new level with Coach O. :lmao:

The real question should be, "How DUMB was it to fire David Cutcliffe???" ;)

:au::homer:

The real question should be, "How DUMB was it to fire David Cutcliffe???"  ;)

:au:   :homer:

201677[/snapback]

That's what I was thinking. Face it, Ole Miss is not the jewel of 1-A coaching positions and they will never get the golden boys like Norm Chows, Bob Stoopses, or Urban Meyers. (Well, okay, some of last year's golden boys looked pretty tarnished this year, but my point is when they're hot they wouldn't give Oxford a serious look.) David Cutlcliffe was about the best they could hope to attract unless someone at Ole Miss comes up with HUGE sums of money for facilities, salaries, etc., and is willing to promise a big name a free hand and plenty of time to recruit his own players and install his own program. Even then, recruiting potential at Oxford will always handicap them.

I think you hate ole miss more than I do david, which is pretty hard to do.

hiring this guy was a joke. the ole miss fanbase deserves this guy and everything he brings to oxturd, if you ask me.

Ranks right up there with the "hiring" of flipper at uat. :)

Archived