Iron Bowl reflections

Guest Tigrinum Major

Guest Tigrinum Major

From The Sidelines

My favorite part:

The “Auburn only beats Alabama when the Tide is down†theory won’t wash either. Over the last 20 years, Auburn owns a 12-8 record against Alabama. Seven of those wins came against Tide teams that finished the season with eight or more wins. By contrast, five of Alabama’s eight wins over Auburn came against Tiger teams destined to finish the season with seven or fewer wins. Seems some folks have that one backwards.

It is refreshing to read an article by a reporter in this state that actually tells it like it IS! :au::cheer:

Great article by KS, as usual. My favorite line:

"If you’re one of the ones with a calculator and a graph chart out trying to plot a three-quarter Tide win, put the tools away."

:lol::lol: WDE :au:

Dear Brodie,

After Auburn took a 21-0 first quarter lead, the Tigers went into an offensive shell. Auburn attempted just six passes from the first quarter on -- hardly the strategy of a team inclined to do anything other than sit on a lead. You don't "win everything but the first quarter" as Brodie postulated when the other team has gone into offensive hibernation, content to just run out the clock.

Love,

AUNation and KS

Great article by KS, as usual.  My favorite line: 

"If you’re one of the ones with a calculator and a graph chart out trying to plot a three-quarter Tide win, put the tools away." 

:lol:   :lol:   WDE  :au:

202479[/snapback]

especially in regard to bammers, when did they ever use those things?

Matter of fact when did they ever use tools?

A Pie Hole is not considered a tool, but is used to hold one.

At 9-1, Bama had plenty to play for, and if the team couldn’t get up for it’s primary rival (hint, it isn’t Tennessee despite what some try to claim) there’s a deeper problem somewhere.

:roflol::roflol::roflol::poke:

Good stuff from KS, anyone showed this to tiderinsider you know the would love this.  :roflol:   :roflol:

202515[/snapback]

Uhhhhh yeah, that would be my first and last post! I would be banned faster than David with his astronaut info!

Archived