AU Christmas gift

GalensGhost

Please somebody help me!

My six year old daughter loves Nutcrackers. She wants to begin a collection of them (and already has five or six). What she wants most is an Auburn (or Aubie) Nutcracker. Apparently she once saw one somewhere or either she imagined it.

I am at a loss. Is there such a thing? Is there anyone who can tell me where I might obtain one?

Thanks in advance for the help.

About 10 years ago I bought an Auburn Christmas (or was it a Holiday) tree at a festival of trees. The designer, a good AU grad had taken another nutcracker, and with a little paint, it turned into a linebacker. Look at shape of the ones you see, find a mini helmet and give it a try.

I am almost positive that I saw some Auburn nutcrackers in the student bookstore the day of the Alabama game Galen. The reason I believe this is because for some reason my sister started a collection of them for her son :no: so when I saw them in the bookstore it jared the memory about them. You may try calling them.

They're just for your "daughter" - yeah right!  And swensks has a "niece" who loves collecting those college-cheerleader barbies, too! :poke:

204544[/snapback]

She loves those things almost as much as you love your AU cheerleader's outfit! Isn't that getting a little small for you now? :lol:

They're just for your "daughter" - yeah right!  And swensks has a "niece" who loves collecting those college-cheerleader barbies, too! :poke:

204544[/snapback]

She loves those things almost as much as you love your AU cheerleader's outfit! Isn't that getting a little small for you now? :lol:

204551[/snapback]

Come on man - you know you're an only child!! (As far as you know, anyway)

Did you try priesters pecans?

I don't know about their website, but they have tons of stuff in the store.  Not that I saw exactly what you are looking for but they sell nuts and auburn stuff.

Just a Guess.

204519[/snapback]

Are you serious? LMAO :big::big:

Go ahead and give her the BEST possible gift. Start her a savings account for her AU Education! :au:

Archived