College Bowl Mania

Draven

For anyone who is interested I made a group for the ESPN college Bowl Mania.

Prizes include Best Buy gift cards and Bose home theater systems. So join up and try your luck.

War Eagle.

Game Front: http://games.espn.go.com/bowlmania/frontpage

Group: AU Nation

Password: tigers2005

Link

Another link in case the first one is not working.

Hey, Scorp. My computer fritzed out and now I have two entries on the College Bowl Mania - can you go in and delete from the AUNation group? It's the one marked "Delete" - kind of a giveaway, huh? :big: If not, in the interest of fairness, I will get my corndog to make his picks, and let that be his entry, so I will have only one.

I like doing the confidence points, but with 28 bowl games, it does get a bit tedious.

I'll be in like Flynn in a while.

• 2 weeks later...
well i never had time to do  the confidence points  so  im sure ill lose this one...

207073[/snapback]

the confidence points, are automatic so no worries on that one it will set them starting with lowest paid-out games getting the least points and the BCS bowls getting the most points. :cheer:

alright, I joined - very late I might add.  Guys be prepared...you are about to see me run the table  :P

206896[/snapback]

I got in last night finally.  Now that I have given you all a 6 game lead, it is time to finish strong.

:big:

207079[/snapback]

You guys better catch up quick, looks like Jenny let her :corndog: play :blink: and he is the early leader.

Archived