Finescum

Aubie7

Ok, I tried to listen and really enjoyed the bama bashing that was going on the last few weeks. Hearing all of the crimson turds take whacks at flipper and company was fun. However, they are all back to the kool-aid again. The announcers today(PF is not on) were saying that UAT really "held Auburn to 28 points". After the original onslaught was over, UAT was back to their old ways and playing great UAT defense. What drugs are they taking and what game did they watch? Are these guys for real or just very delusional as they appear? IF CTT had gone on and poured the points on, as I have always said that he should against UAT, then this misconception would not be out there. It hurts our image, it hurts our program, and it hurts us in the polls. I know that some here will say that it doesn't matter, we won. Well yes we did. However, as they discussed on the radio today, Auburn will not get the credit they deserve until we start wining big, over a period of time. For the last two years we could have put 40+ points on the scoreboard agaisnt flipper and company, but we didn't even try. If we don't take every opportuntity to waste Wisconsin, then we lose, even if we are ahead on the score board. :au:

its just the bammer media that thinks that way about that game. The national media knows that we took it to them. They know that we could have scored more points and that we barely passed the ball in the second half. They know who the better team is and who got killed in that game.

Don't forget. This was a NATIONALLY televised "game". :D

Most people saw the FIRST quarter and then either switched channels or turned off their television. This was total and complete DOMINATION. Anyone that tuned in, with half a brain which excludes uaters and finescum, knows that AU killed 'em.

p.s. I really miss bg. WHERE is that guy? He would be jumpin' on this post like a chicken on a June Bug. :big:

i'd chime in, but like i said in a previous thread about Finebaum, TURN HIM OFF!!!! You know, it's amazing that y'all hound him as being BAMA's own personal media outlet, but i only hear about that idiot around here. (Nothing personal meant against anyone here)

To put it simply, AGAIN:

Paul Finebaum is a F***IN MORON!!! The only way to get him off the air, is for everyone to stop listening.

Let me explain.... No Listeners = No Ratings = NO FINEBAUM (and that would make EVERYBODY happy.)

So just do what i did... TURN THAT SORRY A**, P.O.S., BALD HEADED LIL B****RD off...

Paul Finebaum is a F***IN MORON!!!  The only way to get him off the air, is for everyone to stop listening.

So just do what i did... TURN THAT SORRY A**, P.O.S., BALD HEADED LIL B****RD off...

205837[/snapback]

Easy there, Jxn - Looks like you've been hanging around Shula again!

I agree 100% with your post. I can count on one hand how many times I have listened to Finebaum in my entire life, therefore nothing he says affects me in any way.

Well, it was obvious Tuberville was trying to run up the score, but just couldn't against that overwhelming defense.

I mean, he passed SIX TIMES in the second half! Creezus!

You would think he would show some mercy.

I din't listen at all to the show today (I usually do coming home from work) but if what Aubie says is true, I don't think that Finebaum would have let that slide if he was there today. Anytime that someone calls and trys to justify one little bit about JP Wilson, or Bama winning the last 3 quarters, or ONLY holding AU to 28 points...Finebaum rips them a new one.

You guys rip Finebaum but the guy is not as biased as you guys make him out to be. It is true that they talk a lot about Bama on the show and that Finebaum is partial to Bama, but it is because 80% of his listening audience are Bama fans. I think that Finebaum likes Tubby and everytime a Bama fan calls up too high on the cool aid, Finebaum is not scared to put him back in his place and basically say that Auburn OWNS Alabama right now...I have not heard him say ANYTHING different than that since November 19th.

I will say once again...Finebaums show is entertainment...if you don't like him, change the channel. As for me, I think it is a pretty good show and I will continue to enjoy listening.

Well maybe Finebaum's the Rush Limbaugh of sports. For the most part he ISN'T running a talk show w/ balanced input from all sides. I'd say his gig doesn't PRETEND to be anything but what it is...the host's opinions for entertainment sake. Another thing ya'll, most major cities are FULL of Paul Finebaums all over the radio. Miami has a couple guys that are each like Finebaum on cocaine. They get death threats all the time from wacko sports fans annoyed w/ the opinions. The thing to do is not turn him off (if you're as passionate about football as propbably everybody on THIS board is) call him up and tell him off w/ an informed opinion.

i know we looked good in the first half, that said, we really need to develop the most important aspect of a championship team,"A KILLER INSTINCT." in this era of football there is no such thing as a comfortable lead. maryland once came back from 35-0 deficit with reich, he also did same with buffalo against houston that time. once you get the momentum don't give it back to the opponent, make them take it. if they don't want to get blown out, here is a tip--- play defense. the object of the game is to win. the object is to impress pollsters with numbers, it is the most effective way to get their attention. ex. texas and usc. 55 to 18 would have been better, 84-0 a dream come true, 100-0 on national tv------priceless.

oh and a sidenote for the bahmers, texas tech defense finished year at 26th for overall defense....... troy university was 25th. a little factoid to chew on until new years day and through the end of the game when your @$$ is being handed to you. leach will not call off the dogs, if he gets on a roll, he will score as much as he can as long as he can. GO RED RAIDERS!!!!!!!!! cotton bowl is big in texas, it will help him with recruiting in texas to win big, in state, on such a platform....even if the rest of the nation doesn't give a rats' ass.

ALSO, the only reason i occasionally listen to FNBM is to hear idiot alabama fans comments, shane being the biggest of the biggest idiots!!!!!!!! if sarah jessica parker wilson would have started the game the result would have been the same. the only reason there weren't more sacks in that game was that a few times croyle was able to break the plane of the line of scrimmage. THEIR FIRST FOUR PUNTS WERE ALL FROM THEIR OWN ENDZONE, AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO NOTICED THAT FACT. YOU CAN'T DO THAT IN AN ENTIRE GAME, OR THE FIRST 20 MINUTES OF THE GAME.

i'd chime in, but like i said in a previous thread about Finebaum, TURN HIM OFF!!!!  You know, it's amazing that y'all hound him as being BAMA's own personal media outlet, but i only hear about that idiot around here.  (Nothing personal meant against anyone here)

To put it simply, AGAIN:

Paul Finebaum is a F***IN MORON!!!  The only way to get him off the air, is for everyone to stop listening.

Let me explain.... No Listeners = No Ratings = NO FINEBAUM (and that would make EVERYBODY happy.)

205837[/snapback]

What do we have here a Bammer with some common sense ... is that possible?

You guys rip Finebaum but the guy is not as biased as you guys make him out to be.

205867[/snapback]

If you listen carefully, you will notice that when he talks about Bama, many times he uses the word "we." He never, never, never has said this when referring to Auburn.

Archived