GT VS. UTAH

aufan175

I'm watching. Still hoping GT can turn it around.

Man how did we lose to these guys TWICE? It makes me sick... they just have our number.

Hopefully P.J. Daniels can get rolling as I don't see Reggie Ball leading them back.

That wasn't the same defense that played Miami or AU. They have a superstar in Calvin Johnson but never throw it to him. Ball either has a great game or a pathetic game. After that showing I hated them mentioning they beat us.

GT never played better this year than when they were on the road, and in the role of the underdog. Auburn was a very young team when GT played them, and I think Miami flat out overlooked them. GT was a decent team, but very up or down. Auburn only got better as the season progressed.

Moot point, but if we played them again, we'd whoop GT by 2, maybe 3 TD's.

I want them back on the schedule, and soon. No way can we allow them to spank us 2x's and then run away from us. No way.

Anyone have any idea why GT was belly-aching about being in the Emerald nuts bowl? I remember one of the announcers saying that the GT players and coaches just didn’t want to be there. If that was the case why did they accept the bid?

During the game an announcer said that the GT D Coordinator told him they were gonna make the Ute QB beat them with his arm. Well the plan worked!!

How did GT beat anyone?

They're not SEC, but still a Southern team. Utah, sheesh.

It seems looking back that Auburn was not well prepared and out coached

in that game. That is hard to believe, Tech played very well, and Cox was

never comfortable. CTT will always feel a knot in his stomach over that one

or should. :angry:

Anyone have any idea why GT was belly-aching about being in the Emerald nuts bowl? I remember one of the announcers saying that the GT players and coaches just didn’t want to be there. If that was the case why did they accept the bid?

207714[/snapback]

UVA and NCState got picked to go to closer bowl games than GT and it pissed them off.

Not sure why (since their fan base is a complete joke and they cant even fill their own stadium) but they thought they deserved the Music City Bowl and whatever one the NCState one was in

Archived