AU.. One step closer to top 5 finish.

mayonaise

Yeah, Oregon's high power pac-10 offense has, with 8 min left in game, 126 yds passing and 71 yds rushing.

Its amazing when these high power offenses meet a defense that can play.

Oregon in SEC 3 or 4 loses. Thats why they are in the Holiday bowl and not a BCS bowl.

Good. The more pac 10/west coast teams that go down the better. Im so very sick of hearing them whine about east coast bias and how theyd run through the sec bla blah blah.

You wont hear them saying they deserved a BCS bid this year....freaking ducks dropped the ball. #6 loses to unranked OU. ha!

Good. The more pac 10/west coast teams that go down the better.

207705[/snapback]

My feelings exactly, except of all the Pac-10, you sorta want to root for the teams that have had to live in the shadow of Washington and the major California teams (USC :angry: and UCLA). I agree that the whole conference needs to be taken down just to show that USC is no superman. But I'm a little sorry it had to be Oregon this time...I'd rather it be Washington or a California/Arizona team.

SEC? Can anyone name any other conference where perennially there are six teams ( :ua::au::uf::uga::lsu::ut: ), at least 2-4 of which will be in the National Championship picture at some time every year. Any other conference can only count on 3 teams, max, from which to guarantee an MNC contender. This year: All of the six were in the Top 10 at one point or another. Florida, LSU, and Tennessee each were projected #1 pre-season by at least one national columnist; Alabama was 9-0 and "back" according to SI; and Georgia was in MNC reach before they lost to us. Heck, of the six, we're the only ones that never got serious MNC hype and today we're probably playing the best ball of all six!

SO...one of four fingers to the Pac-10!!

I agree all around. Very exciting that Oregon lost. The door is open for a top 5 finish if our Tigers can take care of business in the Capital One Bowl.

It is too bad that it had to be chOklahoma that beat them, but oh well.

If you are right about OU being really good next year, I know I could get my teeth into an AU-Oklahoma Championship game.

You wont hear them saying they deserved a BCS bid this year....freaking ducks dropped the ball. #6 loses to unranked OU. ha!

207705[/snapback]

I wish I could agree with you BG. However, they will use the same company party line that Cal used last year about being down from not getting the BCS invite. The only way the PAC-10 as a whole will be quieted is if the Horns put a hurting on the Troyans, which IMO will happen on Jan 4.

we are one win away from back-to-back top five finishes and 10 win seasons since oregon is out of the way and osu/nd play each other. i can't wait for the game. gonna be a good time.

Archived