Espn Retards

aufan175

Anybody watching these fools give their top 5 greatest teams of all-time. They just throw out teams without any thought or reason for their selections. The biggest joke was when Mark May was asked if Texas beat the almighty Trojans where would he rank them. His response was if Texas won then they would be one of the top 3 greatest teams of all-time. :no:

how can they claim they have no bias when they are doing this "USC's Place in History" crap. They haven't won a title this year, and they're comparing them to the "greatest" teams of all time. I hope texas wipes the field with them. Also they really need to stop the whole three straight titles for usc, if they are going to support the bcs then they need to acknowledge the actual bcs champ, which was not usc, it is lsu.

Anybody watching these fools give their top 5 greatest teams of all-time. They just throw out teams without any thought or reason for their selections. The biggest joke was when Mark May was asked if Texas beat the almighty Trojans where would he rank them. His response was if Texas won then they would be one of the top 3 greatest teams of all-time:no:

207916[/snapback]

I disagree about the top 5 selections. I think all of the teams chosen were incredible. My top pick is the 95 Nebraska team with 01 Miami right behind. The Texas as #3 thing is a joke.

We do have way to much time on our hands though.

The funny thing is that the 2 best teams I've ever seen play cfb weren't even mentioned.

The 72 usc team and the 83 nebraska team were BY FAR the best 2 teams I've ever seen play.

There is no way you can compare these teams with other teams because they can't play against each other. I think it is pretty 'silly' if you ask me. I can't believe that they would put 2005 USC or 2005 Texas among the top 5. They have impressed me, but not that much. Texas impresses me more than USC just because they play a little tougher schedule.

I frankly thought the 71 Nebraska and Oklahoma teams were the two best ever. Bama went undefeated and was manhandled by Nebraska and we lost only to Bama during the regular season and also were beaten pretty easily by Oklahoma - In the Sugar and Orange Bowls that year.

Nebraska had Johnny Rogers who was everybit the Reggie Bush of that era while Oklahoma had Greg Pruitt who went on to star in the NFL. Both teams were loaded with future NFL talent, especially in the OL and DL. (Bama had Johnny Musso, John Hanna and Jim Kraft and we had Sullivan, Beasley and Dick Sm??ch.)

Leave it to ESPN to do something stupid. There is NO WAY you can compare teams from different eras like this. THey are just trying to pump the hype of USC that THEY HAVE STARTED.... Hopefully Texas puts an A** kicking on them and put an end to all this USC crap. This three peat talk is a load of crap too...LSU won it in 2003....Just because USC didn't have to play in a championship game at the end of the season, and plays in one of the weakest conferences in all of college football, shouldn't get them special consideration. It sure didn't help us last year playing in the toughest conference...

Archived