jumbo

What I want to know is how that you become a moderator on this site. How much do you have to post before you have the power to stop a topic and delete posts just let me know thanks.................feel free to opine

What I want to know is how that you become a moderator on this site. How much do you have to post before you have the power to stop a topic and delete posts just let me know thanks.................feel free to opine

212607[/snapback]

Well......Some have been here for years, Some have Mod powers because of things they have to do here. We have more than enough at present IMHO.

If you have a problem with one or more please feel free to pm Titan, Sto, or myself.

No.... dont get me wrong I dont have a problem with anyone I just noticed that several people had moderator by there name and I just wanted how it was obtained....Thanks for the reply :au:

Guest Tigrinum Major
I was told it would take a "special favor" in a "special place"!

212908[/snapback]

Don't hate tha playa, hate tha game.

Well, I was told I could be a mod for $1000.  I'm still saving up!  :D

212903[/snapback]

Wow, they must really like you. I was quoted $200,000 and a couple of Expeditions. :big:

Guest Tigrinum Major

212903[/snapback]

Wow, they must really like you. I was quoted $200,000 and a couple of Expeditions. :big:

212939[/snapback]

No, no, that was what it takes to get a recruit out of Memphis these days, not to be a mod.

212903[/snapback]

212939[/snapback]

No, no, that was what it takes to get a recruit out of Memphis these days, not to be a mod.

212951[/snapback]

but it costs an extra $50,000 if the recruit can READ... :lol::lol:

212903[/snapback]

212939[/snapback]

212951[/snapback]

but it costs an extra $50,000 if the recruit can READ... :lol::lol:

212954[/snapback]

:lmao::lmao: :lmao:

Man, I like how this site has gotten a bit light hearted lately.

I was told that after I make 63,759 more post's, I can be a mod, that would be much cheaper. :big:

But if you have a life, pay the money. :o

you guys have to pay $$ to become a mod?  all i did was mow david's lawn a few times.

213152[/snapback]

Well, I have only sat on his sofa, ate his food (wannabe's food actually) and drank his soda. So I guess I know him $1000 plus about $20 in food, drinks and couch time. :)

212903[/snapback]

Man you guys got ripped off I didnt cost me a dime. :poke:

you guys have to pay $$ to become a mod?  all i did was mow david's lawn a few times.

213152[/snapback]

Well, I have only sat on his sofa, ate his food (wannabe's food actually) and drank his soda. So I guess I know him $1000 plus about $20 in food, drinks and couch time. :)

213318[/snapback]

Did you wake up droggy, naked and find a quarter under the sofa pillow? :poke:

You've paid your dues man! :lol:

Did you wake up droggy, naked and find a quarter under the sofa pillow?  :poke:

You've paid your dues man!  :lol:

213356[/snapback]

No, but I didn't let David pour my tea for me and I kept a good eye on my glass! :)

Archived