hula bowl

auwallace

does anyone know if ben and marcus are still planning on playing in the hula bowl? I would think that they would be spending most of their time training to get ready for the senior bowl practices. I guess i'll have to watch the game if they are.

they could have, but they both made the wise decision of sitting out and preparing for the senior bowl, sure hawaii is nice but mobile is where you make your money, just ask matt jones. It would be a shame to get hurt and have to miss those practices

Would someone refresh my memory....What All-Star team is flipper coaching? ;)

Would someone refresh my memory....What All-Star team is flipper coaching? ;)

213106[/snapback]

coaching? i thought he was brodie's tumbling instructror :big:

congrats to tt on the win. tubs seemed to be having a good time. i was confused though. the east team played a qb (brett elliott) from div 3 linfield college. linfield is located where i live in oregon.

ben was in mobile this afternoon taking a cruise around mobile bay with brodie, who was consequently sacked twice by a swordfish and once by a fiddler crab. i believe a flounder was credited with half a sack.

Guest Tigrinum Major
ben was in mobile this afternoon taking a cruise around mobile bay with brodie, who was consequently sacked twice by a swordfish and once by a fiddler crab.  i believe a flounder was credited with half a sack.

213350[/snapback]

Nice hustle.

ben was in mobile this afternoon taking a cruise around mobile bay with brodie, who was consequently sacked twice by a swordfish and once by a fiddler crab.  i believe a flounder was credited with half a sack.

213350[/snapback]

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

Speaking of crabs & founder..............If anyone goes down there to the Senior Bowl, make sure you go to the 'Original Oyster House' out by the Battleship. My parents take us out there every time I make it home to visit. Most of the coaches and sports celebs go there during the week. It's a famous spot. You'll wait forever for a table but it's worth it. Man, i'm getting hungry............ :no:

213350[/snapback]

Nice hustle.

213648[/snapback]

Psst...your woopig is showing.

Speaking of crabs & founder..............

213796[/snapback]

Don't know about flounder, but crabs and flipper sounds like the last two head coaching hires at uat.............

Nice place to eat the grouper is amazing

Speaking of crabs & founder..............If anyone goes down there to the Senior Bowl, make sure you go to the 'Original Oyster House' out by the Battleship.  My parents take us out there every time I make it home to visit.  Most of the coaches and sports celebs go there during the week.  It's a famous spot.  You'll wait forever for a table but it's worth it.  Man, i'm getting hungry............ :no:

213796[/snapback]

Archived