East West Game

BigSammyK

Wasnt much of a game. The play clock ran no matter what. Cooper did not have a good game. Everytime someone made a tackle they would jump around and dance but thats why its All Star game. College Football already has enough celebration after every play but it was out of hand in this game.

Cooper needed a good game. Mixed feelings here about the Coop's time @ AU running out. He was extremely hot or cold his entire career. In the same game against UF he totally missed his block on the UF defender that blew by him, breaking Caddies leg in the tackle, but later he had a clutch catch that kept us in the game. If Coop gets drafted while Robert Johnson didn't, I give up trying to figure NFL recruiting.

Cooper needed a good game. Mixed feelings here about the Coop's time @ AU running out. He was extremely hot or cold his entire career. In the same game against UF he totally missed his block on the UF defender that blew by him, breaking Caddies leg in the tackle, but later he had a clutch catch that kept us in the game. If Coop gets drafted while Robert Johnson didn't, I give up trying to figure NFL recruiting.

213354[/snapback]

You're F'n crazy........RoJo had ONE good game and that was his next to last game against bammer........He then thought that was good enough to get him Drafted, and he left AU in a Deep Hole at the TE position.....Coop had to grow up Quick and I personally think he's done a pretty F'n good job.........So, don't give me this "ugh, if Coop gets drafted while the ONE game wonder doesn't Blah, Blah, Blah." Coop will get Drafted possibly 6th Round......Alls he needs is "One Shot.....One Opportunity" - 8 Mile. War "BY GOD" Eagle

213354[/snapback]

You're F'n crazy........RoJo had ONE good game and that was his next to last game against bammer........He then thought that was good enough to get him Drafted, and he left AU in a Deep Hole at the TE position.....Coop had to grow up Quick and I personally think he's done a pretty F'n good job.........So, don't give me this "ugh, if Coop gets drafted while the ONE game wonder doesn't Blah, Blah, Blah." Coop will get Drafted possibly 6th Round......Alls he needs is "One Shot.....One Opportunity" - 8 Mile. War "BY GOD" Eagle

213439[/snapback]

How do you really feel about it?

All I hope is that Coop get's a shot........That's all he'll need, there'll be no question.......depending on how well he does in Indy at the Combine, 4th to 6th Round...........But, back to RoJo he was good ONCE that's all.

Archived