New Commit

AuburnGrad02'

Scout rankings are a joke they have players like Bama commit Preston Dial as a 4 star and Charlie Higgenbotham as a 3 star. Both those guys are not near as talented or as good as Mike.

Just read where a 1* is a "non-evaluated talent." In other words the guys doing the rankings havent seen him in person yet.

Yet another example of why scout sucks.

They dont do their homework. Not only do they fail to update their evaluations throughout these kids' senior year...they also miss out on reevaluating juco and prep school kids with any effort.

Scout sucks. Has for at least 3 years now.

Yet another example of why scout sucks.

They dont do their homework. Not only do they fail to update their evaluations throughout these kids' senior year...they also miss out on reevaluating juco and prep school kids with any effort.

Scout sucks. Has for at least 3 years now.

213546[/snapback]

Each site has their pro's and con's. I like Rivals more, and their rankings are MUCH better than Scout's. Scout has some ridiculous player rankings...I mean...dont they have Pitt in the Top 5 in team rankings? Their player rankings are way off, and like you said, they dont update often enough.

Example:

Lawrence Maroney out of HS at Rivals: 4 Star

Lawrence Maroney out of HS at Scout: 1 Star I believe.

Who was right there?

I heard (yes) over the TV that some guy in the Army game moved his positional rank from 52 to 11 by his play in that game. That tells me that ratings of any nature - especially beyond the "hot" prospects isnt' that accurate.

Archived