Traitor

Captain Liger

Disgusting

I've been saying it all along: Cindy Sheehan is a traitor and an ultra-leftwing nutcase. She makes Murtha look like Patton (no offense to the great General Patton). Everything she says and does in public is a slap in the face to not only her son but every other American serviceman that has laid down his/her life for our country in the ongoing war on terror. Her tirades are NOT about peace and bringing home the troops and looking for a reason as to why her son had to die. Her tirades are about HER and how much attention she can draw to HERSELF. Her visit to Venezuela and participation in an anti-American rally is infuriating to say the least. She should be drug out into the street and shot execution style.

What a pathetic, miserable, good for nothing piece of crap and a sorry excuse for a human being. I would come back to haunt my mother if I knew she were doing the things that Sheehan does.

C'mon libs, let's hear what lame ass defense you can come up with for her. I'm making popcorn so fire away.

capt.car10201291942.venezuela_social_forum_car102.jpg

Remember back a few years ago when the Chixie Dicks shot off their mouth about President Bush and someone made a funny pic with them posing next to Saddam Hussein? Yeah, this one is almost as funny....oh wait.....damn, this one is actually real. B*tch.

Cindy threatened Diane Finestien (sp) that if she didn't try to derail the Alieto (sp) nomination to the Supreme Court, Cindy would run against her. Finestien (sp) then decided to join the lame Kerry filibuster. Now this picture comes up. Cindy would probably be elected in the Leftist state of California.

You guys better watch out ... you'll be called fascists for that kind of talk. She has "moral authority" to do whatever she wants according to the liberals.

Sorry. I assumed, by the title, this was a thread about teddy kennedy. My apologies. B)

Sorry. I assumed, by the title, this was a thread about teddy kennedy. My apologies. B)

215834[/snapback]

I guess Jane Fonda would have been too easy , huh?

215834[/snapback]

I guess Jane Fonda would have been too easy , huh?

215925[/snapback]

Well, at least that is what Ted Turner said. :D

Archived