Signing day hunches and a possible decommt.....

bammanmr

Rumor on other boards is that isom is having second thoughts and could go to usc. Guess we won't know until he faxes his signature in.......

From everything I've read we should end up adding Miller, Goggins, Mullins and one or 2 more.

IMO, these 3 would put this class over the top. Even before hawthorne announced on Tuesday, this class was our best since 2002 maybe even before that, but with TH, BI and the above mentioned linemen, it could be our most talented class in recent memory.

WDE

Goggans verbaled to Bama according to the sports talk show here this morning. He read a quote from the guy saying he had been a lifelong Bama fan and was getting too much pressure about going out of state.

WOW. How many times can you switch in 24 hours. Our local sports talk guy, who does nothing but read the papers from around the south anyway, was reading a quote from the guy saying he had been a lifelong Bama fan and he just felt right commiting to Bama...blah, blah, blah...

Now, he signs with us? :o

Sorry, I misread my info, it said Fax was going out. I assumed it was to us because of who sent the info.

Apologize.

Archived