Bama coaching changes

Tigermike

Lets see, bama loses a coach to Rice and replaces him with one from Vandy. We lose a coach to the Kansas City Chiefs and replace him with one from the Miami Dolphins.

Look at The Bham News article this morning. Noe of our recruits that were interviewed were in the least bit upset that Gibbs is leaving. In fact, they are probably elated with our new DC.

Tigermike, you are the only one who believes the junk you are posting.

Alabama was looking to fill a VACANT position. We didnt wait until the day after to say that our d cord was leaving.

Auburn made known that their position was going to be vacant the day after all the kids were signed.

Two totally different situations.

While I didnt dog AU for their situation...i do see a distinct different from Alabama's.

NOBODY but you has come up with this comparative situation. No one in the media has even come close to suggesting that the situations are similar. They have, however, suggested that AU's situation COULD in some circles be perceived as shady.

Lets see, bama loses a coach to Rice and replaces him with one from Vandy. We lose a coach to the Kansas City Chiefs and replace him with one from the Miami Dolphins.

You lost your Defensive Cordinator to coach DBs in KC. We lost our DEFENSIVE ENDS coach to be a D Cord at Rice.

And you replaced your D Cord with a position coach from the NFL.

Again, not apples to apples.

It is clearly not a matter of apples and oranges. It is a matter of brain cells.

TigerMike has a veritable plethera. You talk as if you have enough to halfway fill a thimble. :poke:

uaters...."Nature's ever present kings of denial." B)

If I was a bammie, I would be worried about the hiring of a Vandy recruiter right about now. The last Vandy recruiter you guys let go went by the name of Logan "I learned form the MASTER" Young. :lol::lol: It's rolling, baby, it's rolling!

If I was a bammie, I would be worried about the hiring of a Vandy recruiter right about now.  The last Vandy recruiter you guys let go went by the name of Logan "I learned form the MASTER" Young.  :lol:   :lol:   It's rolling, baby, it's rolling!

217787[/snapback]

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

217778[/snapback]

BG I know you are a pretty smart guy and I have agreed with you on many threads in the past. But obviously you have been into the red Kool-Aid more than usual. I went back and counted and there were actually 12 post agreeing with my original statement, which was: "I have heard Bama fans on Birmingham radio (Finebaum & WJOX) rant and rave about Gibbs leaving AU for the NFL. They don't care that he is leaving, but only try to use the situation to slam Auburn. Their logic says it is dishonest to hide that fact from recruits.

Now it comes out that the University of Alabama has hired Vanderbilt's recruiting coordinator. How long have those negations been going on? How much was Vanderbilt's recruiting hindered because he was leaving for Tuscaloosa?"

You on the other hand are the only one who believes the junk you are posting.

It's really no big deal. It's just Bammers being Bammers and for the most part I/we have come to expect it. Expecting it does not mean that I/we will over look it all the time. This time it was just too obvious and too

I wouldn't call the rants of many Bama fans as duplicitous, because that would require an awareness of deliberate deceptiveness; and like I said earlier, they believe the BS they spew. Then have a hard time understanding why so many just shake their heads in complete disbelief.

It is clearly not a matter of apples and oranges. It is a matter of brain cells.

TigerMike has a veritable plethera. You talk as if you have enough to halfway fill a thimble. :poke:

uaters...."Nature's ever present kings of denial." B)

217781[/snapback]

This one has to hurt a little...

Next time you feel the need to take a stab at my brainpower... you may want to run your post through spell check :poke::P

TigerMike I am A DEMOCRAT and a big AU fan ................please don't slam all democrats just because you don't agree with us. I will thank you in advance for your corporation in this matter. Points.

Ohh great, now this is going to turn into a political thread because of another over-sensitive poster.

Now back to the first over-sensitive poster....

BG remember that the original post is saying that UAT was involved in a coach waiting until right after signing day and then suddenly making his move to go to UAT. Vanderbilt is the one hurt by the thing. That is the point of the first post. UAT is guilty of being involved in the same kind of transaction by being a part of taking Vandy's guy right after signing day. It becomes hypocritical when one person criticizes :au: for waiting to anounce Gibbs moving on and then doesn't criticze :ua: for being a part of :vandy: losing a guy right after signing day. If it is not fair to AU's recruits that Gibbs departure was delayed. It was equally not fair to Vandy's recruits and Bama is atleast partly responsible for the latter case.

In both cases I think anyone who makes a big deal about it is grapsing for straws. The truth is that we probably could have picked an extra recruit or two because of Muschamp.

Oh yea, as to your comment about Muschamp's responsiblities...

Muschamps exact title was "Assistant Head Coach/Defense." This means that he was not a "nfl positions coach." He was in charge of the entire defense. Miami also had a def. coordinator (Smith), but in the hierarchy of the NFL the assistant head coach/defense would have been over the coordinator. Not to mention the fact that is has been widely reported in the media that he was the defensive play caller in the games. (This was also supported by CTT)

Just wanted to help you understand the original post and to also help you figure out the experience of our new DC. Your Welcome! ;)

If I was a bammie, I would be worried about the hiring of a Vandy recruiter right about now.  The last Vandy recruiter you guys let go went by the name of Logan "I learned form the MASTER" Young.   :lol:   :lol:   It's rolling, baby, it's rolling!

217787[/snapback]

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

217778[/snapback]

BG I know you are a pretty smart guy and I have agreed with you on many threads in the past. But obviously you have been into the red Kool-Aid more than usual. I went back and counted and there were actually 12 post agreeing with my original statement, which was: "I have heard Bama fans on Birmingham radio (Finebaum & WJOX) rant and rave about Gibbs leaving AU for the NFL. They don't care that he is leaving, but only try to use the situation to slam Auburn. Their logic says it is dishonest to hide that fact from recruits.

Now it comes out that the University of Alabama has hired Vanderbilt's recruiting coordinator. How long have those negations been going on? How much was Vanderbilt's recruiting hindered because he was leaving for Tuscaloosa?"

217789[/snapback]

To back up Tigermike here, if you look down you will see I did a thread cause I actually heard a Alabama fan state that the NCAA should make a rule about hiring coaches and call it the Tuberville rule.

Go to Bammermag and there were multiple threads or comments inside threads discussing how the Muschamp hiring was a unethical conspiracy hiring.

Archived