Millsaps College new head coach

Tigermike

Former Tide Head Coach Mike DuBose has been promoted to head coach of Millsaps College.

I don't have a link, but it was reported on the Birmingham TV news last night.

poor Millsaps college...

Do they know what they've done?? They will likely loose their program in a few years from the NCAA with Dumbose at the helm... Surely there had to be SOMEBODY, ANYBODY better to hire than this has been (wait, never was)...

Well im glad to see my old coach is back in the college ranks. I hope he is succesfull at Millsaps, even though im not to sure about the man of integrity bit. The one year I spent playing football under him didnt bring the best out of him, but I guess the past couple years havnt brought the best out of him.

P.S. i did get to hear plenty of funny bear stories, in which none of them changed my view about how dirty bear was.

Two things in the article struck me as interesting:

his ". . . integrity"

and

He was promoted from Millsaps DC--and they had the worst defence in the league last year. Almost 390 yards allowed per game.

It is entirely possible that DuBose has changed and is a man of good integrity. For his sake, I hope so. Life is so much simpler and satisfying when you do the right things.

As far as the DC job, I don't know what to make of that. he was a heck of a defensive line coach on the '92 MNC team at bama.

I hope he makes the best of this opportunity.

It is entirely possible that DuBose has changed and is a man of good integrity. For his sake, I hope so. Life is so much simpler and satisfying when you do the right things.

Yes, I think he has changed for the better. He paid dearly for his sins! I only wish him the best of luck!

Maybe some day flipper can be the HC @ bamaham southern. :D

Archived