Ultimate Rumor Thread

DKW 86

Any rumor, no matter how silly is allowed. Please include "source."

Me first: I heard that Stanley McClover actually is...

aliens-vs-predator2-predator.jpg

My source was his barber...

I heard that Brodie Croyle, without his uniform looks like this...

bioKif_t.jpg

I heard that Auburn is getting orange jers...er nevermind. I also heard that Al Borges will be named People Magazine's sexiest man this year with Taylor Britt coming in a distant second.

I have it on good authority that the Bammers don't like it that Stanley McClover got so much attention because of his hair. They will be pushing Billy Bob for All American this year.

biwigbeset.jpg

Bama is also working with Riddell to come up with a helmet that fits their quarterback without messing up his hair.

MR178010150.jpg

I have it on good authority that the Bammers don't like it that Stanley McClover got so much attention because of his hair.  They will be pushing Billy Bob for All American this year.

biwigbeset.jpg

Bama is also working with Riddell to come up with a helmet that fits their quarterback without messing up his hair.

MR178010150.jpg

218094[/snapback]

Billy Bob? How did he .qualify? Alabama is clearly cheating. In other news, I heard that Mike Shula's gold chain is not actually real gold

I heard UGA was planning some super-duper, double-secret, highly hidden plan to turn AU into the NCAA!

218110[/snapback]

Yes, this one is all over Bama Mag. But we are countering it see from what they are saying, we moved Whitt out to comply with the NCAA and agreed to give them another school to save our own hide........ either Ark, Ala, or Kentucky.

**Side note: I believe Mark Richt has too much integrity to get dragged into any of these uat rumors. At least they could make 'em semi-believable**

I hear, on the highest level of authority, that Auburn OWNS uat and Football in the State. :D

"I really can't believe it,I just can't believe it, not in my wildest dreams, I never would have imagined this could happen. The players and coaches that came before these little turds that made this university what it is now, I'm sure they're just shaking their heads, wondering what in the world happened to the dynasty they built.  We had a system set up that noone could break.  They even hung Logan out to dry.  I just can't believe they let this happen." The Ghost of former Alabama Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant, 2011 After loosing to Auburn 10 consecutive years.

I don't know if the "Chuck Norris Facts" is Classics worthy or not. But I have it on good authority that Chuck Norris wears Andre Smith pajamas. Chuck is also planning to buy a Houndstooth Hat!

I heard from a guy that knows a guy that overheard a conversation at a Jack's hamburger joint that mentioned Shane will take over Finebaum's job late this spring. Finebaum is apparently taking over Snake's job in the booth alongside Eli Gold.

Eli Gold wears a fat suit, he really is...

thumb-gollum.jpg

That is why he talks about his precious Crimson Tide all the time.

New Kenny Stabler tee...

015843PATSc.jpg

Available at all trailer parks Alabama wide...

My barber told me that Stabler and the Alabama network have reached an agreement that he will be simulcast for all '06 and '07 games from the Florabama.

In a statement released by the sports network, it was revealed that they either allow him to do this or they would have to hire an assistant to hold him up in the radio booth ala Harry Carey in his last few years.

I heard that Stabler personally brought in sponsorship from:

Fruit of the Loom - Wife Beaters for the discriminating ex-QB.

Columbia's Pure Coke - You've got a little under your nose....

Any rumor, no matter how silly is allowed. Please include "source."

Me first: I heard that Stanley McClover actually is...

aliens-vs-predator2-predator.jpg

My source was his barber...

I heard that Brodie Croyle, without his uniform looks like this...

bioKif_t.jpg

218082[/snapback]

That can't be Brodie...no mullet! :lol:

:au::homer:

Archived