Ultimate Rumor Thread

DKW 86

Rumor has it that Andre Smith's name is already being inscribed on the Outland Trophy.

My Favorite: The Auburn players were on Meth during the Iron Bowl, which is what caused UAT to lose. I almost pulled a blackeyepea and wet myself.

I heard a rumor that the new coach from Vandy is the luv child of Sheila, Fineslime and Phyllis!!! DON'T ASK!!!

But I got it straight from the barber shop!

:au::homer:

Rumor has it that Tuberville is using evil psychic powers to make players sign with Auburn that don't want to. He's also destroying downtown Tokyo. Word has it that the only one that can stop him is Andre Smith.

Chuck Noris could stop him, but...since Chuck is one of the good guys..He will assist Coach Tubs in his evil schemes. :big:

Rumor has it, Stanley McGlover once had a five minute conversation with a man that spoke Chinese. After the conversation McGlover could speak 3 new languages and none of them were Chinese.

Rumor has it that Andre $mith purchased his houndstooth hat from Oddjob in an attempt to stop CTT from hatching his evil plan to take over the state of Alabama. It was also rumored that Mr. Kidd and Mr. Wint were employed by the University for the same reason. That rumor was later proven false, the pair were in fact Coach Shiela and Dave Rader.

I just heard this one, five minutes ago, Brodie tried to get off the turf at Jordan Hare. Right after he stood up, McClover ran out of the tunnel and put him down again.

Rumor has it that the bio-engineering department at the University of Tennessee is working on cloning the Clausen gene so that there will always be a Clausen quarterbacking at UT.

Please say it ain't so.

I heard uat was gonna' play Duke. That is just too impossible to believe. :huh:

urban.JPG

Rumor has it that the power of Urban Meyer is in his always pointing finger. :uf: hired and him and all he has done since is point at something. :uga: has tried to run away from the Urban Meyer Fickle Finger of Fate but has now given in and admitted the inevitable. Editorial writers across the south were expounduing on this when it was learned that all he wanted was for someone to PULL his finger. Seems CUM is really just full of....Shane! :big:

Rumor has it that Muschamp has officially kicked our entire secondary off the team, upon his arrival Sunday in Auburn he placed a cardboard cut out of himself at the facilities that read "Must be this high to play cornerback". Try-out will be available this spring to anyone over 6'5 in the hopes of running a 4-5-2 next season.

Rumor has it that Muschamp has officially kicked our entire secondary off the team, upon his arrival Sunday in Auburn he placed a cardboard cut out of himself at the facilities that read "Must be this high to play cornerback".  Try-out will be available this spring to anyone over 6'5 in the hopes of running a 4-5-2 next season.

218386[/snapback]

:roflol::roflol:;)

Rumor has it that Muschamp has officially kicked our entire secondary off the team, upon his arrival Sunday in Auburn he placed a cardboard cut out of himself at the facilities that read "Must be this high to play cornerback".  Try-out will be available this spring to anyone over 6'5 in the hopes of running a 4-5-2 next season.

218386[/snapback]

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

I don't post that much but that is funny and everyone knows why.

But on a serious note down here in Gulf Breeze ,Florida rumor has it the Brodie goes to the jets and guarantees they win the Super Bowl. Just not while he's there.

WDE!

urban.JPG

Rumor has it that the power of Urban Meyer is in his always pointing finger. :uf: hired and him and all he has done since is point at something. :uga: has tried to run away from the Urban Meyer Fickle Finger of Fate but has now given in and admitted the inevitable. Editorial writers across the south were expounduing on this when it was learned that all he wanted was for someone to PULL his finger. Seems CUM is really just full of....Shane!  :big:

218366[/snapback]

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

Rumor has it that the bio-engineering department at the University of Tennessee is working on cloning the Clausen gene so that there will always be a Clausen quarterbacking at UT.

Please say it ain't so.

218354[/snapback]

Haven't you guys been cloning the Colquitt's for years?

I heard your bio-engineering department was working on crossing Smokey with an alligator.

I heard that Paul Bear Bryant's ghost actually gave Andre Smith that hat he wore for signing day. Also rumor has it that JOX has already offered Brodie Croyle to replace matt colter for the morning show!!

Alabama has officially requested that the NCAA do a recount of the AU/UA score. They petitioned the NCAA to throw out the scoring in the first quarter because "they weren't ready" and recount the score. Should the NCAA fail to act upon their petition as requested, a bellicose lawyer with a big mouth will promptly file suit against the NCAA and put it out of business.

Guest Tigrinum Major

I overheard this on the plane back from Charlotte:

Shula has contacted Dale, Jr. to come in and run the offense this year. He figures that the publicity will deflect attention away from the fact that the offense still sucks. Plus Junior will be hanging up his heat shields after Bristol when it becomes apparent that he will not make the Chase again this year.

Archived