The Aunation picture thread

vatz22au

n7011931_33721280_7629.jpg

That's me on the left. Recent picture from last week's spring break.

n7011931_33721277_6865.jpg

That's me on the far left with three of my fraternity brothers getting ready to hit up Senor Frogs in Nassau. My friend Irvin (blue) didn't know you couldn't take a bottle of rum into the bar... so he chugged it in the parking lot.

n7004442_32579261_8019.jpg

That's my dumb ass on the far right looking away from the camera. Mowegl is standing next to me and we were tailgating before the Bama game this past year. Note the bammer in the background.

n77300862_30240563_2888.jpg

That's me (orange shorts) playing some backyard football on my alma mater's football field (yes, we were trespassing). I'm on the QB's left preparing to carry out my blocking assignment. I'm proud to say I don't know the guy standing to his right wearing what looks like his underpants.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AH, yes, the world famous, HG Fall Classic

props to Stevie for these

n77300862_30234018_5067.jpg

n77300862_30220311_7979.jpg

n77300862_30220310_7703.jpg

Figured I'd end the suspense. I know you guys think I'm 5'2 327lbs with a mullet and 3 teeth. Sorry to dissapoint.

Me

me.jpg

Me with my ex gf at a friends wedding

dm.jpg

Me with a friend of mine

add.jpg

Glad to hear that barber shop thing is going well for you now. No mullet? I am surprised... B)

Unlike some...

My wife and me at Point Europa in Gibraltar

Gibraltar13.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Edinburgh182.jpg

Big Daddy enjoying a Duechers Lager at The Advocate Pub on the Royal Mile in Edinburgh. I was "War Eagle'd" moments after this picture was taken by 2 Delta stewardesses.

I also got a hearty War Eagle as I was making my way to my seat on the flight home from Heathrow to Rome.

Edinburgh182.jpg

Big Daddy enjoying a Duechers Lager at The Advocate Pub on the Royal Mile in Edinburgh. I was "War Eagle'd" moments after this picture was taken by 2 Delta stewardesses.

I also got a hearty War Eagle as I was making my way to my seat on the flight home from Heathrow to Rome.

I know that neither of those Delta Peanut tossers was a bleached-blonde, freckle chested, leather-skinned, boob jobbed wench from Hades. She would NEVER have yelled "War Eagle" :P

Edinburgh182.jpg

I know that neither of those Delta Peanut tossers was a bleached-blonde, freckle chested, leather-skinned, boob jobbed wench from Hades. She would NEVER have yelled "War Eagle" :P

Yes, but she has leadership skills...

Just had to share this. We had T-Ball pictures made this afternoon, and this was by far the coolest pose of the bunch.

2007tballpictures009ft3.jpg

I thought you'd be bigger.

Just had to share this. We had T-Ball pictures made this afternoon, and this was by far the coolest pose of the bunch.

"And you play pretty good for a blind white boy."

"And you play pretty good for a blind white boy."

Good gravy, I'm glad someone is picking up what I'm puttin' down. The rest of you aren't worth the spit Brad Wesley expels in your directions.

Now let's hit the Double Deuce and be nice until it's time to not be nice.

Good gravy, I'm glad someone is picking up what I'm puttin' down. The rest of you aren't worth the spit Brad Wesley expels in your directions.

Now let's hit the Double Deuce and be nice until it's time to not be nice.

I got your back man.

• 2 weeks later...

Sto and TIS, you guys are going to hate me for this, but I can't help but laugh at the fact you guys have the typical swabbie mustache. What is it about you Navy guys and your 'staches? Does having facial hair to groom help pass the time on the boats and then it just to hard to get rid off once you get off the ship? :lol:

Sto and TIS, you guys are going to hate me for this, but I can't help but laugh at the fact you guys have the typical swabbie mustache. What is it about you Navy guys and your 'staches? Does having facial hair to groom help pass the time on the boats and then it just to hard to get rid off once you get off the ship? :lol:

I think they call those a n*** tickler.

They're the mark of a seafaring man and the chicks dig them. You should have seen me with the Das Boot goatee back in the early '80s. Stylin', profilin', and drivin' all the ladies crazy.

You ground pounding snake eaters are just jealous that you have to walk around sporting a razor bumped baby face and a haircut that makes you look like you just escaped from the mental hospital.

They're the mark of a seafaring man and the chicks dig them. You should have seen me with the Das Boot goatee back in the early '80s. Stylin', profilin', and drivin' all the ladies crazy.

You ground pounding snake eaters are just jealous that you have to walk around sporting a razor bumped baby face and a haircut that makes you look like you just escaped from the mental hospital.

Yeah, yeah, tell me some more bs. Freakin' Village People wannabes.

Speaking of razor bumped baby faces, I never will forget that I had a guy in my squad that had a shaving profile. Once he got that , then all of a sudden everybody else in the company was trying to get one. :lol:

And leave our haircuts alone. We did not have the luxury of sleeping in a nice warm bunk on a nice clean, parasite free, yet oily smelling ship.

And leave our haircuts alone. We did not have the luxury of sleeping in a nice warm bunk on a nice clean, parasite free, yet oily smelling ship.

Don't rush to judgement. We had plenty of parasites on the aircraft carrier that I was assigned. You wanna talk hardships? Sometimes, we had to wait for up to 45 minutes to eat because of the lines or the cooks would run out of lobster and crab claws, and there are several times I can distinctly recall not being able to change the bed sheets for 3 days. It was a rough life, man!

Oh, just the standard fare....crabmeat canpapes, shrimp scampi, assorted kebabs, bruschetta, and the like.

Oh, just the standard fare....crabmeat canpapes, shrimp scampi, assorted kebabs, bruschetta, and the like.

Well, I guess you can get by on that in a pinch.

Archived