The Aunation picture thread

vatz22au

Yall laugh, but I had steak and lobster on the subs many times. But being the elite in warfare gives you those advantages. ;)

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

During the Reagan years, every Thursday night underway was surf and turf for us targets that dwelled on the surface. Rock lobster tail & crab legs or shrimp and a pretty decent shoe leather cut of ribeye steak.

Them fine vittles helped turn me into the republican I am today! :big:

Remind me to tell you all sometime about the chili con carne and chicken disk suppers and powdered egg breakfasts we would wind up getting throughout the majority of the '90s.

I have had one of those submarine meals. Crab legs and steak as a matter of fact. I asked the squidheads if they ate like that all the time or if they were just trying to impress us Army guys and the cook showed us his meal plans for the next week. I was truly impressed then. I left that sub knowing that the Navy was not one of the MRE company's biggest clients by far.

I am just going to ignore the "elite fighting force" comment David. I will give you squids props for staying couped up in those tin cans without going nuts and especially for having to hot rack.

1227061322zu9.th.jpg

AUDEERSLAYER NATION

• 3 weeks later...
She looks bright eyed and bushy tailed though.
She usually sleeps like a rock... but don't think for one minute that Spencer is the Lone Ranger when it comes to waking me up at ungodly hours of the night. Usually, about the time I get him to sleep and stagger back to bed, Katie decides to have a bad dream, which desperately requires my presence. We have been watching the Little Mermaid almost non-stop for the last ten days, and I think the part where the evil sea witch bites the big one scares her a little - she leaves the room when that part comes on if I am not in there with her. But she insists on watching it over and over, so it must not bother her too much - except at night... not sure what to do about that - she doesn't get to watch tv except when we first get home in the evenings, to keep her entertained while I feed Spencer and Carl fixes supper, so it's not like she is overdosing on the boob tube...

• 4 weeks later...

Me (with my friend Drunk Peter) outside Greyfriar's Bobby Pub in Edinburgh. I'm the drunk on the left (holding a glass of single malt and Cohiba Siglo II :big: )

Scotland2075.jpg

• 1 month later...

Me (with my friend Drunk Peter) outside Greyfriar's Bobby Pub in Edinburgh. I'm the drunk on the left (holding a glass of single malt and Cohiba Siglo II :big: )

Scotland2075.jpg

I think I am really gonna look forward to you living back in Alabama. Kim, may not, but I am definitely looking forward to it.

I think I am really gonna look forward to you living back in Alabama. Kim, may not, but I am definitely looking forward to it.

:lol: I have said the same to him about Monica.

Glenn's reputation precedes himself.

Here is me and my favorite cheerleader tailgating before Washington State last year.

Image removed

And here is my wife and daughter on the boat at Guntersville, if she knew I posted this she would kill me.

dsc01091mt3.jpg

Here is me and my favorite cheerleader tailgating before Washington State last year.

auburn15lq6.jpg

And here is my wife and daughter on the boat at Guntersville, if she knew I posted this she would kill me.

dsc01091mt3.jpg

You look much more tan in that pic shaking hands with the President.

auburn15lq6.jpg

dsc01091mt3.jpg

:roflol:

auburn15lq6.jpg

dsc01091mt3.jpg

That was taken after the day on the boat.

i figured i'd join in. pics i have online now are from playing ultimate with the official Auburn team.

These are from College Regionals in a game vs Texas. And no, ultimate is no longer for just stoners.

ultimate1ni0.th.jpg

fyi, in my 5 years at Auburn we went 17-1 vs bama. I thought you guys might get a kick out of that.

also, me with auburn friends

gambizywo4.th.jpg

and my favorite auburn girls

amystacyfn7.th.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Cowboys.jpg

My boy at his first football game. Unfortunately it was a Cowboys game and not an Auburn game...but none the less he enjoyed it. This picture was taken in a office in the stadium and he got to meet some cheerleaders. I am not sure what he is looking at in the picture.... and no...I didn't teach him to look there either....

You need to go ahead and blow that up to poster size and put it away for him until he turns 14 or 15. He'll forget all about this by that time. Give him the poster then, and he'll be showing that to his friends until the end of time.

Archived