2008 Presidential Election Democrat's

Tigermike

Who do you think will be the Democrats candidates in the 2008 presidential election?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will be the Democrats candidates in the 2008 presidential election?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Al Gore
    • John Kerry
    • Joe Lieberman
    • Harry Reid
    • Ted Kennedy
    • Howard Dean
    • Nancy Pelosi
    • John Edwards
    • Joe Biden
    • Barrack Obama
    • Charles Shumer

Who do you think will be the Democrat candidates in the 2008 presidential election? They are already out there and starting to position themselves.

Who do you think will be the Democrat candidates in the 2008 presidential election?  They are already out there and starting to position themselves.

220714[/snapback]

If you're going to have a poll, why not list the folks who are actually likely to run?

Who do you think will be the Democrat candidates in the 2008 presidential election?  They are already out there and starting to position themselves.

220714[/snapback]

If you're going to have a poll, why not list the folks who are actually likely to run?

220720[/snapback]

You are the resident dem, provide the list.

I sure hope that hillary is not the choice. No matter what people think of her, the America we live in now will not elect a woman to that office.

As much of a solid democrat as i am, I wouldn't vote for her, that's for dauym sure.

You could feed several African nations on the money that wil be wasted by HRC Dem competitors this year alone. She will be the W of the 2008 Dem Party. She will have so much money in the bank before the first primary she will win the primaries going away.

The only way she does not win is if she does not run for any number of reasons. I still think she loses to several Reps. Notice I did not say anything about topics, views, campaigning.

Her negatives will be so high she will never win. She will get the Reps fired up like never before. The cash will avalanche in for the Rep candidate. I dont see any the guys mentioned here outside of Obama really being long term viable for the Dems. It is a shame. We desperately need a two party system and the Dems are intent on commiting suicide. Even the incompetent Rep candidates could beat her in 2008.

The most likely Democratic nominee, Mark Warner (D-Gov, VA) was left off the list. Warner is hugely popular in this red state, looks like better than even money from my side of the fence.

The most likely Democratic nominee, Mark Warner (D-Gov, VA) was left off the list.  Warner is hugely popular in this red state, looks like better than even money from my side of the fence.

220826[/snapback]

There were others left off the list as well. :) There is a limit to the number of choices available. Personally I think it will be a free for all in both parties primary's. Bush cannot run again and Cheney has already said he is not planning to run. I think we will see a major dog fight for the top spot in both parties.

At this point don't you think Warner would fall into the list of possible candidates? He may be very popular in Virginia and surrounding states but lacks national name recognition (at this point). That could change and the money could start to pile up in his war chests. Here is a question for you (and I have absolutely no idea) does Warner have a backing committee to get his name out and get the money rolling in?

I know that John Kerry already has a team in place and is accepting donations for his run. He is also appealing to and seeking support from the more liberal demo groups out there.

Archived