? about TUF seating upgrade

damabama

everybody knows about the new policy so i wont get into that. i see on the TUF form there is a box to check if interested in modifying/upgrading seat locations and a form to fill out.

my question is, if a member elects to try and upgrade, and is given the upgrade, can the upgrade be turnrd down? say, if you decide you would rather keep the old seats because of what ever reason.

my seats are high. i would like to move down. but, my seat is on the end of my row and i really like being on the aisle. if i upgrade, and dont get an aisle seat ( which i think is most probable ) can i turn down the upgrade to keep my aisle seats?

everybody knows about the new policy so i wont get into that. i see on the TUF form there is a box to check if interested in modifying/upgrading seat locations and a form to fill out.

my question is, if a member elects to try and upgrade, and is given the upgrade, can the upgrade be turnrd down? say, if you decide you would rather keep the old seats because of what ever reason.

my seats are high. i would like to move down. but, my seat is on the end of my row and i really like being on the aisle. if i upgrade, and dont get an aisle seat ( which i think is most probable ) can i turn down the upgrade to keep my aisle seats?

220721[/snapback]

Only TI can give you an authoritative answer but I think the answer is no. You won't know what your new seats are until you get your tickets in August and then someone else will have your old seats. One thing to remember, location is very dependent on total accumulated gift to TI over the years. So real improvement is highly competetive. It's kind of like a true experience I had many years ago. I was visiting in a B'ham hospital and ran into a former Auburn DB Buddy Edge in the hallway. He was a doctor then.We talked and the subject of TI came up (it was called GAF then). We talked about how hard it was to improve your seats. Only when someone dropped out (which is rare) or die , can there be a lot of improvement among the better seats. He looked at me seriously and said "you know we are spending millions of dollars improving health and prolonging people's lives, but I have discovered the secret to eternal life." I thought wow and asked what the secret was. He smiled and said, "join the GAF, nobody ever dies." :big::big:

Archived