Nall's Report on O-Line

Caveman

It is good to hear that Dunlap is doing well, but I am a little dsiapointed in Hart. With all of the hoopla surrounding him coming out of high school, he should be a solid lineman now that he is in his third year. Hopefully he will step up in a challenging situation.

LINK

On a positive note, if Hart isn't the man, it sounds like Daniels will be solid.

It is good to hear that Dunlap is doing well, but I am a little dsiapointed in Hart.  With all of the hoopla surrounding him coming out of high school, he should be a solid lineman now that he is in his third year.  Hopefully he will step up in a challenging situation.

LINK

On a positive note, if Hart isn't the man, it sounds like Daniels will be solid.

223417[/snapback]

I still expect him to be solid in the fall, but this is just one more example that recruiting rankings don't mean everything.

At this point, I think a lot of this is a motivational ploy by Hugh Nall to get Leon moving. It sounds like he may have been taking a play off here and there.

From what I've heard, Leon has an "intensity" problem. He also tends to take a few plays off now and again. This kid has had more than enough time to learn the system, develop a work ethic, and techniques and compete for a starting position. If he can't or won't get with it now, then he probably won't.

Archived