another video

crashman009

This video kind of tells a story. Its starts with Pat Dye saying we will bring back this football tradition and then goes to some old video highlights. I think everyone will be suprised when they see the new clips I put in there. I will tell you that I found some clips of Brooks and Cribbs but You will have to watch it to see the other new ones. and after a kind of intermission it comes into more present day stuff. Its kind of a Thank You Pat video

this might be the best ive made so far

AUsome video dude! I really liked the Connie Fredrick fake punt clip. Of course, I never get tired of seeing Bo.

Ryan

That was great brought me back to my childhood with Bo, Brent Fullwood and Pat Dye, I almost cried when I heard Jim doing play by plat :thumbsup:

Looks good, but the video keeps freezing on me ever 4-6 seconds. Any idea why??

224366[/snapback]

That is happening because the movie is playing faster then it is downloading

The best away to avoid that is to play a little and then pause it and go do something for a while while you let it all load up. Just comeback later and press play and you can see it all skip free

this might be the best ive made so far

Good to see some modesty on your part, at least.

;)

What idiot called the fake punt on our own one yard line?

224455[/snapback]

it was actually Connie who did - He had been asking Shug to do it and he said no, so Connie told the special teams coach that if the corners kept backing off, turning their backs to go block downfield then he was going to run it. Great play

What idiot called the fake punt on our own one yard line?

224455[/snapback]

it was actually Connie who did - He had been asking Shug to do it and he said no, so Connie told the special teams coach that if the corners kept backing off, turning their backs to go block downfield then he was going to run it. Great play

224513[/snapback]

I actually like the call, as teams sometimes take it for granted that you are going to punt it.

It just made me think of all the people that ran Tuberville across the coals when he called one against UF a couple years back and blamed that play for us not winning. If only Duvall had followed the blocking.

Good example though of how if it works, brillant, if not your the goat.

Archived