NCAA being sued by a Bama booster

Guest Tigrinum Major

Next you are going to tell me he has hired a grandstanding rube of an attorney to sue them. Oh, you mean that has already been done? My bad.

If this were not soooo sad it would be funny. uaters just can't admit that they cheated, got caught, and are being punished. The longer this type "stuff" is in the media, the more uat suffers. On second thought, it IS funny. :lol::lol::lol:

If this were not soooo sad it would be funny. uaters just can't admit that they cheated, got caught, and are being punished. The longer this type "stuff" is in the media, the more uat suffers. On second thought, it IS funny. :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

226177[/snapback]

Tim,

I say let them go. Its not only fun to watch it continues to display these peoples total arrogance about the whole situation. They are only mad because they got caught. Think about it this way. The more these people push this into the courts, the more danger UAT is in. These people are at a stage now, that they will likely say or do anything to "clear" themselves. This means turning on the very university that kept their pockets full. ANYTHING could come out of these, and UAT could very easily find themselves back in an NCAA court room. Keep in mind they are STILL technically on probation, so this would not be good for the uat nation. Great entertainment for the rest of us though.. :big:

I love it because they are going to keep this going and antagonize the NCAA until they hit them again. The "sacred cow" mentality is alive and well in T town but they don't realze yet that they are no longer a sacred cow! :big:

This confirms that they haven't learned anything from their latest brush with the NCAA. Well, except maybe how to get around in many of Alabama's finest courtrooms.

On a related note, does anyone know how many times someone can be brought into lawsuits for the same thing? I mean, Tom Culpepper might as well think about becoming a baliff as many times as they have had him named in their suits.

Archived