Iron Bowl vid

crashman009

great video and music i loved it! :big:

It was great to see my childhood over again!!!! Bo, Brent Fullwood, Lionel James, the reverse to victory by Lawyer Tilman, Win Lyle and Frank Sanders td grab from Patrick Nix the play after Stan White went down in the Iron Bowl thanks

Nice video. I did not know that there was video of the fake punt by Connie Frederick from what I belive is the 1970 game. I remember listening to it but did not know it had been recorded by camera.

If that doesn't get your blood Pumping........Then you don't have a Heartbeat, or worse, you're a bammer fan...........War "BY GOD" Eagle.

thats a good one...

anyone still have the link to the iron bowl w/ brodie getting trashed to the sanford and son theme?

229484[/snapback]

http://media.putfile.com/Theyre-Back :au:

If that doesn't get your blood Pumping........Then you don't have a Heartbeat, or worse, you're a bammer fan...........War "BY GOD" Eagle.

229684[/snapback]

NO The link is just a picture of a guy putting together a table.. Basically the site was down.. and they had to keep some humor.. :D

I'm glad anytime someone tries to make a joke, they are instantly a bama fan

Here is a video of some Iron Bowl moments.

229441[/snapback]

AUsome...thanks!

:au::homer:

The Frank Sanders catch and dive TD and Carnell's first play from scrimmage 80 yard TD are the best ones on that video. :thumbsup:

Archived