Under Armour merchandise in Auburn bookstore

WarTiger

However I won’t be on the field this fall.  I will be in the stands.

233279[/snapback]

damn...I was looking forward to that!

233334[/snapback]

I'm sure you were.

lets also not forget that russell never had the lock down on auburn apparel and neither will under armour. I have a ton of auburn shirts and other apparel and none of it is russell. I don't see how our contract with under armour is anything but positive for Auburn.

After reading the posts concerning UA being on AU apparel, I became concerned and went to the site and looked for myself ... my opinion ... Much ado about nothing ... looks like one horseshoe while upside down intersecting another one.

After reading the posts concerning UA being on AU apparel, I became concerned and went to the site and looked for myself ... my opinion ... Much ado about nothing ... looks like one horseshoe while upside down intersecting another one.

233480[/snapback]

I think everyone missed the point of Jenny's post? The web master at J&M or whomever does their site should be fired. The description reads UA Block Tee instead of AU Block Tee.

I would be embarresed that is almost as bad as CNNSI putting Gator Logo next to the Georgia Bulldog team name on their site a few years ago.

Not only that if you view page source the mistake is rampant so I have to believe this is a cut an paste job without QA, or someone is just plain dumb.

outerweb/product_images/UATEE2t.jpg

BTW feel free to have fun with finding errors in my post I expect nothing less

233480[/snapback]

I think everyone missed the point of Jenny's post? The web master at J&M or whomever does their site should be fired. The description reads UA Block Tee instead of AU Block Tee.

I would be embarresed that is almost as bad as CNNSI putting Gator Logo next to the Georgia Bulldog team name on their site a few years ago.

Not only that if you view page source the mistake is rampant so I have to believe this is a cut an paste job without QA, or someone is just plain dumb.

outerweb/product_images/UATEE2t.jpg

BTW feel free to have fun with finding errors in my post I expect nothing less

233538[/snapback]

UA=Under Armour

Under Armour has a style of shirt that they themselves call UA TECH....thus, the UA t-shirt. any UA TECH gear means that the fabric resembles cotton and not the shiny stuff most associate with their stuff. UA TECH stuff is AUsome. i sell this stuff and i'm a big fan of it. no need to butcher the bookstore. however, they could've phrased it a bit better for us AU folk.

All I know is the gear is good. I wear it under my clothes when duck hunting . It is some of the best clothing I have ever spent money on when it comes to it performing it's purpose.

UA AUBURN FOOTBALL "COMPRESSION" TEE.

Thought about one of these. But I don't see any reinforcment around the belly area. Just wouldn't look the same as the demo....

UA AUBURN FOOTBALL "COMPRESSION" TEE.

Thought about one of these. But I don't see any reinforcment around the belly area. Just wouldn't look the same as the demo....

233672[/snapback]

LOL. That is exactly why you will not see me wearing one of them. Doesn't exactly enhance a big belly...

i personally would like to auburn go to nike or adidas. both of those companies have a wide range of clothes especially adidas' climacool shirt. those are ridiculously sweet

My biggest complaint (and I KNEW this would happen) is that you don't see anything above a 2XL. What the heck? What's up with leaving the "broad-shouldered" (read: beer-gutted) crowd out of this? I guess we shouldn't be wearing anything too tight fitting anyway. Lest someone make notice of our man-boobs.

Good call, Under Armor!(?)

The under armour gear looks awesome! I love the logo on the sternum. They have very good quality clothing and it is about time Auburn got rid of Russell. We are a big name program that deserves to be represented by a popular line of gear.

Archived