How do you spell delusion?

Tigermike

Just what Brodie and that O-line needed: to be playing against D linemen like Mario Williams, Manny Lawson, Broderick Bunkeley, Kamerion Wimbley etc. But at least they wouldn't be the most corrupt program in their conference! Shula would look like a dungeon master with his punishments compared to Poppa Bowden.

that was great for a laugh....especially this part...

By leaving the SEC, Alabama would leave behind a group of schools known more for their reputation of jealousy and for ratting out on their "brothers" to the NCAA.

Total denial, knowing the only part of their program that means anything(to them) was responsible over and over again for getting other schools in the SEC in trouble..

Guest Tigrinum Major

Don't go away mad, just go away.

or

If we promise to miss you, will you please go away?

or

Make like a tree, and get outta here.

Good Riddance, All they do now is blame their problems on other people. And say how everybody's out to get them. With them out of the SEC(which i doubt will ever happen) we would all have a better strength of schedule.

I guess they are admitting to the fact that they can't hande the strength of the SEC... anything to get away from Auburn lol

Riiiiiight....

Alabama... ATLANTIC COAST Conference...... Unless we have some serious global warming, I don't think the state of Alabama will be on the Atlantic Coast anytime soon....

I sure would love to see how Alabama's academics fit in with Duke, UNC....

As far as cheaters go, F$U and Thug U (miami) I'm sure would love to have some company....

By leaving the SEC, Alabama would leave behind a group of schools known more for their reputation of jealousy and for ratting out on their "brothers" to the NCAA. The ACC would gain the south's most prized and historic football program. Imagine the exposure for a Miami vs. Alabama rival? The Tide vs the Seminoles on an annual basis would be a TV ratings darling. The richness of the renewal of the Alabama-Georgia Tech series would carry high stakes.

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

The only part that makes me sad is the guilt by association thing we get by sharing the state with dopes like that.

... BAMA would bring 12 teams to the ACC making for an interesting playoff set up. The SEC would be forced out of the playoff bonaza in football until it could bring in another team, not one of with would replace the TIDE's strength and reputation to the conference.  ...

Can these cretins not count? The ACC already expanded to 12 members! Adding uat would make 13. Oh man, ... this is rich -- the ACC must be salivating at the prospect of adding a 13th team. :lol:

... BAMA would bring 12 teams to the ACC making for an interesting playoff set up. The SEC would be forced out of the playoff bonaza in football until it could bring in another team, not one of with would replace the TIDE's strength and reputation to the conference.  ...

Can these cretins not count? The ACC already expanded to 12 members! Adding uat would make 13. Oh man, ... this is rich -- the ACC must be salivating at the prospect of adding a 13th team. :lol:

233973[/snapback]

sorry, but take a close look at the date of the article. This isn't exactly current news. It was originally written in 2003, before the ACC expanded to 12.

We really should enforce a tougher drug enforcement policy in Alabama.... I only say this after reading this nonsense.

It's kind of funny that this article was written July 1, 2003. That puts it into a whole new perspective.

Think of the seasons they have had since that time. We should figure out what their records would have been in the ACC for 2003, 2004, and 2005. My guess is no better, probably about the same, maybe worse. I bet StatTiger could do this if he needs a project.

Do you realize the face they would lose if they left the SEC? There is not one single fan from another school in the SEC or the ACC that would not believe they left the SEC because they couldn't hack it.

Speaking of non-UATers, I doubt if anyone familiar with UAT football and its questionable history are surprised by this. I am reminded of a Shakespearean quote from Macbeth. One could substitute UAT football for life in the following and not cause a distortion.

Life's [uat football is] but a walking shadow, a poor player

That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,

And then is heard no more; it is a tale

Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,

Signifying nothing.

WAR EAGLE!!!

or

or

233955[/snapback]

i think you meant, make like and tree and leave

Guest Tigrinum Major

234226[/snapback]

I think you misunderstood me, my misguided friend. Are you not versed in the cinematic classics? Do a little research before you start busting on me, junior.

Now, make like a tree and get outta here.

234226[/snapback]

I think you misunderstood me, my misguided friend. Are you not versed in the cinematic classics? Do a little research before you start busting on me, junior.

234247[/snapback]

Very Good Marty! :)

or

or

233955[/snapback]

234226[/snapback]

Think, McFly! Think!

Guest Tigrinum Major
:roflol:

Anyway that they can seek REAL group therapy? This TIDERINSIDER thing is obviously not working... :rolleyes:

234261[/snapback]

Where ya been, Raven?

I have missed you and PowerI and Aubie7, really all the malcontents lately. It's not the same without you.

234226[/snapback]

234247[/snapback]

Ahh, i remember now.....the whole Biff thing in back to the future.......my bad

Archived