Let's try this again..............................

tgr4lfe

I tried this a few weeks ago, but don't think very many of you may have gotten a chance to hear this powerful message. This link will take to the Auburn church of Christ website online sermon section. Scroll down to the bottom and you will see the link for the Developing Team Unity sermon where you can listen or save to your PC. This was a sermon by our minister Tom Steed, featuring about a 15 to 20 minute interview with Tommy Tuberville, who worships with us. This is a fantastic discussion by Tommy about what he is doing and trying to do at Auburn in the football program. Listen to what he has to say and you will truly see why they have enjoyed the success they have over the past few years. WAR EAGLE!!

Developing Team Unity

Thanks for putting this back up. Had wanted to hear it but honestly had kind of forgotten about it.

Sure, I hope others will listen....The church staff just got this portion of the online sermons posted, so I knew I needed to share with all the Auburn family. Everyone should hear this, it is very powerful.

Wow! Just wow!  Thanks for getting this up!

234547[/snapback]

Sure thing!!!!!!!! WAR EAGLE!!!!!

Archived