T.J. Jackson

Aubie16

www.atlantafalcons.com has a picture of 3 guys (T.J. in the middle) and an article about college guys adjusting to the pro life.

TJ is a true Auburn man that I will always cheer for wherever his career takes him. He was fun to watch on the field and great off of it as well. I had Econ with him and seeing him in a classroom setting made me respect him even more.

Linky

www.atlantafalcons.com has a picture of 3 guys (T.J. in the middle) and an article about college guys adjusting to the pro life.

TJ is a true Auburn man that I will always cheer for wherever his career takes him. He was fun to watch on the field and great off of it as well. I had Econ with him and seeing him in a classroom setting made me respect him even more.

235481[/snapback]

I talked to TJ at Whispering Oaks in Opelika about a week ago. He was giving one of the girls in there a hard time, cutting up and stuff. He said he was reporting in July for camp and he was really looking forward to it. I basically told him I enjoyed watching him play at AU and would follow him in his pro career. He is a big man now!! Great guy!!!

Archived