Resent TigerMIke

AUman43

I thought he added some diversity and food for thought to the board other than the Republican Perspective......Shame on you!

With all due respect, not everyone that disagrees with you or Shug or Tex are Republicans. There may be more people on here that lean more right than left but all are welcome to share their opinion. I have been a member here long enough to know that no one is banned or "shut out" because they were a Democrat or a liberal. If it is true Shug was banned, I feel there is a good reason. I am confident there are enough level headed Admins. on here that keep the power balanced and prevent banning on a whim.

Well, this is his first post, but talks like he has been on the board for awhile. If not then he has been a lurker for awhile, which I doubt. I have not read anything that would get Shug banned and it takes a whole lot to get banned from this board. So, the question is this, is AuMan a current board member that has registered another screen name? Could that person possibly be Shug himself and just either having some fun or stirring up some trouble? Hmmmm....All a person would have to do is use another computer that connects with a differnt ISP and nobody will be able to know. Heck, it could be TM himself having a little fun with us.

Well, this is his first post, but talks like he has been on the board for awhile. If not then he has been a lurker for awhile, which I doubt. I have not read anything that would get Shug banned and it takes a whole lot to get banned from this board. So, the question is this, is AuMan a current board member that has registered another screen name? Could that person possibly be Shug himself and just either having some fun or stirring up some trouble? Hmmmm....All a person would have to do is use another computer that connects with a differnt ISP and nobody will be able to know. Heck, it could be TM himself having a little fun with us.

238051[/snapback]

Was not me, this is the first I have heard of anything like this. :blink:

Was not me, this is the first I have heard of anything like this.  :blink:

238052[/snapback]

Somebody's out to get ya then. :chair:

IP Resolves to two members using the same IP address... B)

Posted on: Today, 12:08 PM

AUman43

Group: Members

Member No.: 2404

I thought he added some diversity and food for thought to the board other than the Republican Perspective......Shame on you!

Forum: Politically speaking... · Post Preview: #238021 · Replies: 6 · Views: 82 

Scout Shows Two Soft Verbals Now

Shug2003 Posted on: Jan 26 2006, 02:03 PM

Professor

Group: Members

Member No.: 189

Crowell backs out and goes to Louisville..... 

Forum: Recruiting Forum · Post Preview: #214739 · Replies: 12 · Views: 803 

As I suspected. But, way is he saying he is banned when he is not? Surely he is just playing around and he also knew we would know it was him that made the post. Heck the post itself gave it away without even having to do an IP check.

As I suspected. But, way is he saying he is banned when he is not? Surely he is just playing around and he also knew we would know it was him that made the post. Heck the post itself gave it away without even having to do an IP check.

238083[/snapback]

I just found a few emails from him. His account was fine, but evidently the password wasnt working on his end somehow. I reset pw and all should be fine now.

238083[/snapback]

I just found a few emails from him. His account was fine, but evidently the password wasnt working on his end somehow. I reset pw and all should be fime now.

238090[/snapback]

The coverup begins... :moon::big:

238083[/snapback]

I just found a few emails from him. His account was fine, but evidently the password wasnt working on his end somehow. I reset pw and all should be fime now.

238090[/snapback]

238108[/snapback]

Hey, its good to be the King. I dont even have to cover up anything. Who is gonna argue? Besides Tex, if I was that way, I would have banned your :moon: a long time ago.... ;)

238083[/snapback]

238090[/snapback]

238108[/snapback]

Hey, its good to be the King. I dont even have to cover up anything. Who is gonna argue? Besides Tex, if I was that way, I would have banned your :moon: a long time ago.... ;)

238122[/snapback]

Free Shug 2003 from David's oppression!!!! ;)

I was banned once.

But then my wife told me I could post again. longest week of my life.

I was banned once.

But then my wife told me I could post again. longest week of my life.

238140[/snapback]

:lol: been there

Free Shug 2003 from David's oppression!!!! ;)

238132[/snapback]

TEX: Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing IP Addresses is no basis for an Internet Message Board. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

DKW: Be quiet!

TEX: Well, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart assigned you a user name!

DWK: Shut up!

TEX: I mean, if I went 'round saying John Kerry was really elected President just because some moistened bint had banned him from the RNC web forum, they'd put me away!

DKW: Shut up, will you? Shut up!

TEX: Ah, now we see the violence inherent in the system.

DKW: Shut up!

TEX: Oh! Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help! Help! I'm being repressed!

DKW: Bloody liberal!

TEX: Oh, what a give-away. Did you hear that? Did you hear that, eh? That's what I'm on about. Did you see him repressing me? You saw it, didn't you?

:big:

Yes, I did come back under another name because I truly believed I had been banned because of my posts which did not exactly follow the party line...I spent the better part of 1/2 day trying every password I had ever used without success and then spent an hour or so trying to contact the MOD. I sent emails and got no response so I assumed I had been banned. Still puzzled by the way my same old password suddenly didn't work AND I could not reset password either...........Nice to be back and sorry if I misled anyone.....WDE! :cheer::)

Archived