"There's too many of us for that."

500 Conspiracy Buffs Meet to Seek the Truth of 9/11

"I hope you don't end up dead somewhere," a companion said to a participant, hours earlier as he dropped him at the Loop. "Don't worry," the participant said. "There's too many of us for that."

http://articles.news.aol.com/news/article....S00010000000001

The Truth is out there....no, no, no.

The Truth is in here....no, no, no.

The Truth is under the Carpet....no, no, no.

The Truth is in Sully is a Fox ;) ....no, no, no.

The Truth is in my LSD pill....no, no, no.

The Truth is whatever the latest conspiracy theory blogger says it is, but only for that moment. ;)

No matter how sincere you are, you can still be wrong.

Trouble is I really want to be wrong about it, I really do. I just got this feelin' that won't go away. <_<

"Now I lay me down to sleep.

I pray the Lord my soul to keep.

If I should die before I wake,

I pray the Lord my soul to take."

Trouble is I really want to be wrong about it, I really do. I just got this feelin' that won't go away.  <_<

238969[/snapback]

you mean about 9/11 ? Please. The only 'conspiracy' here is the CDC or who ever's fault it is for not telling folks to clear the area further back until the dust from the WTC settled down more. And I'd file that more under neglegance or bureaucratic idiocy than any sinister motive that these losers are looking for.

Occam's Razor : A rule in science and philosophy stating that entities should not be multiplied needlessly. This rule is interpreted to mean that the simplest of two or more competing theories is preferable and that an explanation for unknown phenomena should first be attempted in terms of what is already known. Also called law of parsimony.

Trouble is I really want to be wrong about it, I really do. I just got this feelin' that won't go away.  <_<

238969[/snapback]

you mean about 9/11 ? Please. The only 'conspiracy' here is the CDC or who ever's fault it is for not telling folks to clear the area further back until the dust from the WTC settled down more. And I'd file that more under neglegance or bureaucratic idiocy than any sinister motive that these losers are looking for.

Occam's Razor : A rule in science and philosophy stating that entities should not be multiplied needlessly. This rule is interpreted to mean that the simplest of two or more competing theories is preferable and that an explanation for unknown phenomena should first be attempted in terms of what is already known. Also called law of parsimony.

238987[/snapback]

Thanks Raptor. These morons in Washington cant keep a secret about anything. If any of this was true, it would be all over the news everywhere.

BF, you really expect me to believe that W, a man most of us now know is just not that bright was slick enough to pull this off? Rove might know how to win an election, but he sucks at governing the masses. I just cannot see it. :no:

I'd file it under the U.S. Government is lame at best. FBI and CIA infighting by not sharing intelligence. Employees told not to pursue certain individuals. Able Danger!

It is possible that a few of our "representatives" have entered government with honest intentions, but a few honest candidates can’t fix a corrupt system, and instead are corrupted by the system they’re forced to work within. This country needs to see drastic change if Americans ever hope to breath freely again, and "Hillary in ‘08," or any other lying, corrupt, and scheming candidate won’t be able to accomplish that, and nor will they try. It’s also a waste of time to support any candidate until you can first insure an honest election, and we’re still a long way from doing that.

I'd file it under the U.S. Government is lame at best. FBI and CIA infighting by not sharing intelligence. Employees told not to persue certain individuals. Able Danger!
It is possible that a few of our "representatives" have entered government with honest intentions, but a few honest candidates can’t fix a corrupt system, and instead are corrupted by the system they’re forced to work within. This country needs to see drastic change if Americans ever hope to breath freely again, and "Hillary in ‘08," or any other lying, corrupt, and scheming candidate won’t be able to accomplish that, and nor will they try. It’s also a waste of time to support any candidate until you can first insure an honest election, and we’re still a long way from doing that.

239004[/snapback]

I can agree with that.

Occam's Razor  : A rule in science and philosophy stating that entities should not be multiplied needlessly. This rule is interpreted to mean that the simplest of two or more competing theories is preferable and that an explanation for unknown phenomena should first be attempted in terms of what is already known. Also called law of parsimony.

238987[/snapback]

First of all, I tend to agree with Raptor (I don't get many opportunities to say that! :D ). I don't buy into the various bizarre 9/11 conspiracy theories and I do think Occam's Razor is usually the best approach.

But it should still be pointed out that Occam's Razor is not an absolute like Conservation of Energy or Conservation of Momentum. It's not really even a scientific principle, merely a rule of thumb for making decisions about competing ideas. So sometimes the more complicated, more awkward of two theories can be the correct one. Newtonian mechanics, for example, is a simple, elegant theory of motion that works beautifully for most everyday phenomena, but fails miserably at the atomic/nuclear level where the much more complicated principles of quantum mechanics have to be applied.

Archived